View Full Version : Martha Stewart's Prison Consultant

TainoSolidad
07-22-2004, 07:29 PM
Did you know that Martha Stewart actually has a consultant who's sole job is to prepare her for prison? :banghead: Is there anything that money CAN'T do?

Pinky99
07-22-2004, 07:39 PM
I believe it because Suga Knight was locked up at CMC the prison my fiance is at now. Apparently when Suga Knight was there he paid for the full contract to have BET (the cable channel) on tv. He wasn't able to just get it in his cell so he had to pay to have it in every cell in the entire prison. Also for Thanksgiving he had lots of turkeys delivered into the prison. Now you tell me who runs things, the state or money $$$$$$$$$. It's obvious money talks because you know damn right if I were to bring my man a turkey for Thanksgiving I would automatically be accused of bring in contraband!

MiamiChica22
07-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Taino, there are many people who retain "prison consultants" to educate themselves about what is in store for them in prison. I believe Novak advertises here on PTO as a federal prison consultant. There are also a slew of books about how to survive the federal prison system, etc. If I was headed for prison, I would just come here to PTO and read up!! It's free!