View Full Version : question reguarding chrispro

Salubri
07-22-2004, 06:52 AM
hi everyone. i tried to call chris and her phone has now been disconnected. I have her husbands info, do you think it is okay to contact him to see if she's all right? is that allowed? I'm worried about her.

M_Lutes
07-22-2004, 07:30 AM
I've been wondering where she is.....she just dropped off the face of the earth for some reason.

I would contact him if I had the information - Keep us posted.

SinLuvsEd4Eva
07-24-2004, 08:11 PM
SAlubri24 , If you girls were tight like that and you know Chrispro wouldn't get bent then go ahead and write her hubby. Maybe she's just going through some things. Maybe her PC is just messed up.. LOL... You seem really concerned and if you have a bad vibe about her not being around here lately then you do what you gotta do.. Some of us don't have anyone looking out for us.. Some of us ARE all alone.. I think she would appreciate that you've been thinking about her and that she is missed.. :)

haswtch
07-24-2004, 09:01 PM
heck yes, I would say, look her up any way you can! I have been fretting too.

j2sq
07-26-2004, 12:29 PM
yes, i think that is a good idea.

she has been gone for quite a while.

just let him know that ur from her PTO family and haven't seen her around. just dropping a line to see if she is OK.

good luck and let us know!! :)

Manzanita
07-27-2004, 10:09 PM
so did you find out about her?

cinderella2004
07-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Please post regarding chrispro. I've been worried and hope its ok to say this - I think so because she has already posted it, that's how I know ... but she had been depressed and also didn't she have a roomate who was smokin crack and she was trying to get rid of her or something like that. I feel like I've come to know her thru her posts and I just can't help but worry about her. thanks

KP Wifey
07-28-2004, 02:31 PM
i haven't seen her either in a while. I think that you should write her hubby you have nothing to lose just a very concerned friend

BIGBEAUTYNYC
08-03-2004, 09:00 AM
any word yet?????

Salubri
08-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Sorry,I haven't gotten the letter out yet it is going today. My work scheduel has been really hectic,so lately I haven't had anytime at all except to catch a few hours sleep here and there. I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Manzanita
08-05-2004, 08:32 AM
this is weird huh? she has not been here since June 9th