View Full Version : This is CRAZY.....

tonyskajungirl
07-21-2004, 10:21 PM
:angry: I am sorry guys I need to vent a little. I just read the post that strongernow posted about that guy who escaped from Phillips SP. Well as I am sure you guys already know that is where Tony (my fiance') was transferred to last week. He told his mom about the escape yesterday. He said they have tightened the security there big time. LOL kinda late huh?
:angry: Well, anyway I was reading the article and at the bottom there is this information....

"A medium-security prisoner, Dixon was convicted in February for armed robbery and he was scheduled for release in October 2006.
Dixon has an extensive criminal history. He was convicted for credit card theft, drug possession, possessing stolen property, theft and burglary in December 1988 in Cobb County. In Fulton, Dixon was convicted for possessing stolen property, aggravated assault, armed robbery, burglary in November 1988. He also has been convicted on similar charges in DeKalb, Rockdale and Cobb counties as far back as 1983, jail records show."

Well he was sentenced at the same time as Tony and got almost the same sentence and was sent to the same prison and everything. What makes me so mad:angry: is this guy is a convicted armed robber this time and look at his criminal record and Tony is in there for a Frickin Technical Probation Violation and has no criminal back ground!:angry: How does this seem right??? And they call this a justice system? That is such a JOKE!

Thanks for being here guys, I am so mad I cant even breath much less type anymore!
Annette:angry:

strongernow
07-22-2004, 06:27 AM
I'm sorry you are so mad right now hun!
You are soooooooooooooo right.... it is NOT fair. Sentencing in Georgia is such a joke! And the ridiculous lengths of time to process inmates... don't even get me started! I can totally relate to how you are feeling, and we all understand and are here for you to get it out!
You hang in there! ((((((hugs))))))
Love ya!

waitn4destiny
07-22-2004, 07:22 AM
I agree, it's an OUTRAGE. How can this be possible? Can't something be done?

I am sorry you are in pain Annette. I am here for you!

All my love and prayers,
Mariah

lilivoryangel
07-25-2004, 05:51 PM
I understand. Believe me, I have numerous cases where people did much worse than Rodrick allegedly did and received only probabtion. It is insane!

haswtch
07-25-2004, 06:20 PM
The whole thing is just cuckoo, nuts, lalaland, B.S! They are helping no one! and they so love to talk about people's record. Does it never occur to them that the person they are talking about might be acting out as much BECAUSE of what befell them in earlier encounters with the system, as because they are just bad somehow? I know that wasn't your original point, which I agree with- its just a thought