View Full Version : Mom headed to Bryan, TX

LostInArkansas
07-21-2004, 05:44 AM
Hi everyone!!!! My mom (pat0912) has been posting on here for some time now so I just wanted to let everyone know she left this morning headed for bryan texas. These next 5 months are going to be the hardest times for me because she was not only my mom but my best friend. She encouraged me to come to this site saying it would help me and so thats what I am going to do. I look forward to making new friends on here to help me through this. Thank each and every one of you who have befriended my mom during this hard time.

MESLS
07-21-2004, 06:52 AM
Good morning to you - and what a difficult day for you. But believe me, you will find lots of support here. I am also waiting out a five month sentence, but it is reversed. It is my beautiful daughter. She is more than half-way through and the time has passed easily for both of us by staying positive, keeping our spunk and spirit - and most of all, staying busy. Your Mom will be fine, believe me. I believe I can speak for everyone at PTO -- let us help you. We are all together in our love and support for each other and our loved ones. Please PM me any time you wish. Also, I understand that Bryan is a good camp (as camps go, everything being relative...) Thanks for checking in and continue to monitor the boards. Also, go back and read other posts - you will find loads of information. Chin up, Sweetie!

sbrown110
07-21-2004, 07:55 AM
I am also headed to a female camp and I have requested Bryan. I expect to be there by October sometime. I will look for your Mom. From all that I have found at PTO, prison won't be bad or punishing. The punishment is being away from family and loved ones. May the time pass quickly for you and your Mom. I wish you much peace.

Sheryl

JJT
07-21-2004, 09:44 AM
Welcome to PTO! I never had the opportunity to "talk" with your mom, but I hope to when she returns!!

Letters, letters, letters!! Write tons of letters to your mom. This is one way to ease the seperation and keep in touch.

Glad you found PTO. We'll help you through this!!

JJT

pat0912
07-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Well she is my mom too and it is going to be pretty hard to deal with. I hope Bryan isnt that bad. are you able to smoke there

kintml2u
07-21-2004, 12:53 PM
What a hard time it must be for you! Under the circumstances...we are glad to have you here and hope we will be able to offer the extra support you'll need over the next few months.

Hang in there with us...

Welcome to PTO!

Diane

PatMD7
07-21-2004, 01:41 PM
It is going to be hard, very hard to deal with, for a long time. But you are now a member of the PTO family & you are going to have the support you need on a daily basis. All you have to do is sign onto Prison Talk Online and reach out. The first thing my loved one told me on that first phone call was,
"DON"T WORRY ABOUT ME, I'M FINE". Your Mom was well prepared for her prison time. These fine folks on PTO gave her the inside scoop.
Please feel free to write me if you feel down or need a friend to talk to.
Someone is around here 24/7. Take care and keep coming back. :o

LostInArkansas
07-21-2004, 09:40 PM
does anyone know if they get to smoke at bryan texas? I spoke with my mom tonight and she was in good spirits which helped me out alot....I know the journey will be hard but I am going to keep my head up high and count the days...

probi69's_queen
07-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey hun, I live in Arkansas, wish you and your family the best! Messege me anytime!

RUWatchinn
07-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Welcome to PTO, you will find alot of support here. Five months should pass quickly. Come to PTO often it honestly helps!