View Full Version : What chance of making parole first time?Updated: hearing this week!!

Jsladyy
11-15-2016, 01:08 AM
If anyone can share their experience with parole hearing the first time? Or any advice thanks just curious what chance might be with making parole first time up

patchouli
11-15-2016, 07:16 AM
There are too many variable to give an answer specific to you/your loved one. Parole granted at first hearing does happen, sometimes, sometimes not. Its going to depend on his criminal history, institutional record, classes/programs taken & completed, employment during incarceration, length of sentence, severity of the charges,
remorse/taking responsibility , etc et al.

Jsladyy
11-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Thanks you I was just curious and wanted to see what other ppl had experience

Jsladyy
12-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Has anyone LO made parole on their saftey valve or have any info they can share please do my hubby goes up very soon for his parole hearing I'm just curious what chances are or are they just gona put him off since it's just a saftey valve.

Jsladyy
12-11-2016, 10:39 PM
First parole hearing for my LO this week coming I'm nervous cuz I know most people don't make it first time/saftey valve. Anybody else gone thru this I'm new to it and don't know what gona happen. I know we have to hope for best but prepare for the worst