View Full Version : How Crazy?

Wagon
07-20-2004, 02:01 PM
I just found this site as I was searching on line. My ex-boyfriend has been in prison a little over a year. We keep in touch though still daily. This site caught my interest because I guess people on here understand. All my friends and family are against anything negative or misfortunate that comes with the word prison. It seems I'm in this alone and no one around me understands except him but he is in Georgia and I'm in ohio. Its crazy because this is not ever how I thought things would be. It sucks!!!!!!!!

*Johnny's Angel*
07-20-2004, 02:34 PM
yeah this site really is an eye opener and makes you realize how many people are in the same position you are. you seem to feel really comforatable that you arent hte only one. Things were really hard for me when i didnt have PTO. now im always on here and not only to talk about my man but also about anything else going on in my life. Welcome to PTO

Jennifer_04
07-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Welcome to PTO! You'll find lots of answers to any questions you might have and also lots and lots of support! It seems alot of people just "stumbled" onto this site. I know I did, while doing a seach online! It's great!

LORNA
07-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Welcome aboard!

grouchpotato
07-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome. This is the place to be for support and information to make life better while our loved ones are away from us.