View Full Version : Well he was transferred.....

tonyskajungirl
07-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Hello all,
:( I am not doing very good today. Tony was transferred to Phillips State Prison and I know absolutely nothing about this place.:confused: I am about to lose my mind!!!:eek: I am so worried about him. The Gdc website says it is a behavioral and mental prison??? Tony has no behavioral problems nor mental? I dont know what to think????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hopefully someone here will be able to give me some kind of insite and what to expect as far as visitation, phone calls, well ......hell you all know what I am going through, I am gonna need help with the whole nine yards....if I dont go off of the deep end first!!!!!!!:eek: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annette

strongernow
07-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Hang in there, girl!!!
You know we are here for you... call the prison ASAP. There are a few other members here who have loved ones at Phillips so maybe they will come along with some helpful information.
(((((hugs)))))

Jennifer_04
07-15-2004, 04:19 PM
Annette, Hang in there girl, I bet he's doing just fine! Even though it says it's for behavioral problem prisoners doesn't mean they are all bad. They house minimum secruity people too! Once he gets settled in I bet they'll have him doing what he was at Jackson.....helping people get thier GED. There are NO good prisons, so you have to find the bright spots where you can! Don't worry too much....or think too much ok! Hopefully you'll be getting a call real soon! Hang in there ((((hugs))))

drkangel127
08-03-2004, 07:34 PM
my husband was just transfered to phiilips too he's minimum security, i looked on a difefrent sight and it does say they have boot campers and minumum so dont worry . the good thing is the visits are 6 hrs long sat sun and mon 9-3