View Full Version : Can anyone help me out?

BAD
07-12-2004, 09:27 PM
I am meeting with my fiance's PO this week and wondered if anyone has gone through this before. We are trying to get trailer visits together and so far we've been denied. His PO said that it was their job to protect me from him. Like I need protection from him. Give me a break!!!
Anyway, I guess I have to convince her that I dont need protection or something. Does anyone know what they want to hear?

stevesboo23
07-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Hey hun, you have to know there record inside and out so that the PO does not surprise you with anything cause they will lay it all out on the table. Be polite but at the same time be a bitch!!! TRUST ME!! Reassure that you are not scared and you know all the consequences etc, etc!!! Have you been together long? Cause I believe you have to be living commonlaw a year before he went in or be on his viistiting list for a year and visit regularly or get married in there!! If you need to talk PM me and we can chat on msn or email or something! Take care, Jill

MrsMalcom
07-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Let me just say that Canada is the bomb if they allow trailer visits for non-marrieds!

I knew I kept my Canadian citizenship for a reason!!

The transplanted Edmontonian!

BAD
07-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the tips. Everything went well and I've been approved. Now we just have to play the waiting game. Apparently he has to finsish his programs before he can have any Family Visits.