View Full Version : Will Carswell allow postcards?

Bunyip
06-28-2015, 11:32 PM
Gday guys,
My name is Ben. I am in Australia, but I have a Penpal in carswell. I'm going away on the weekend for a fishing trip, I was wondering if I'm allowed to send postcards to my friend, or do they have to be in a envelope etc. Probably a silly question, but I haven't dealt with this system before, and am learning as I go. Thanks for any help.

Chelie1111
06-29-2015, 03:54 AM
From what I see on the website, postcards are fine. I have sent them to other federal prisons without a problem.

Bunyip
06-29-2015, 04:13 AM
From what I see on the website, postcards are fine. I have sent them to other federal prisons without a problem.

Thanks mate! Thought a nice postcard might go down well. I will be too busy trying to catch fish to write.
Cheers

MarlaRStevens
01-23-2016, 02:55 AM
And the colorful picture is always welcome! I had a friend who sent us both signed postcards included in letters (signed so they couldn't be turned away as contraband) of Chihuly art glass installations and Georgia O'Keefe paintings that were a beautiful, inspiring addition to our bulletin boards. Of course, someone else's idea of beauty might be a shiny Harley.

Thanks mate! Thought a nice postcard might go down well. I will be too busy trying to catch fish to write.
Cheers