Warden Jan Trombley

TELEPHONE: (989) 681-6668
AGE LIMIT: Males, 17 and older

SECURITY LEVEL: Secure Level I

VISITING HOURS:
Monday - Friday 2:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Acommodations:
There isn't much to St Louis, but Alma has a good bit more. I have stayed at the Comfort Inn and the Days Inn. I recommend the Comfort Inn over the Days Inn, just because it was cleaner. It is a stright shot on M-46 from these hotels. There is a little "motel" called Triangle Motel that is right off of 27 and very easy to find. It isn't the nicest or newest, but very clean and very affordable. The owners are super nice and there are mini-fridges and microwaves in the room, so if you are staying a little longer, I recommend this one. It is about the same distance, just requires taking Main St, I think, to get to M-46. Alma has a nice little downtown area that is a decent place to shop and kill some time before a weekday visit.

PROGRAMS AVAILABLE AT P.R. - Adult Basic Education and General Education Development completion, as well as individual and group counseling, prerelease programming, and

Vocational training AVAILABLE AT P.R.: Food technology, business educational trades, and horticulture. Other activities include law and general libraries, hobby craft, religious services, and barbershop.

SECURITY AT P.R.- The facility is surrounded by two 12-foot fences with rolls of razor-ribbon wire on the side and top of the outside fence. The perimeter is monitored by a series of electronic devices including an electrified "stun" fence. A patrol road surrounds the perimeter and a patrol vehicle responds to all detection system alarms.

**** If anyone has other information to add please contact me.