View Full Version : Help free a man convicted of murder in 1960 (Petition Ends 10/25/04)

missylee
07-03-2004, 09:56 AM
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=7225

Kyla
07-03-2004, 08:41 PM
I just signed that, this is a sad situation, and a huge injustice. The man has done all that time in prison for a murder he didnt commit, is over 70 years old, but they still have him sitting in prison. This just breaks my heart :(

ldysirois
07-04-2004, 01:12 PM
OK there ya go i signed it with all of us my son in law,daughter ,husband and friend and my self GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS

pistolpars
07-05-2004, 03:34 AM
I am new to all this i have signed the petition 44 years is long enough he should be let out to live his latter years quietly surley the brain doctors can see he is no danger to the public thats if he ever was in the 1st place i hope they see sense GOOD LUCK fella:thumbsup:

babygirl350
07-05-2004, 08:53 AM
This is real sad indeed...There are so many innocent people who are living their years incarcerated with no way out. Not to mention how many innocent lives have been lost to execution.
I have signed your petition. I wish you only the best in this endeavor.

Remember Hope is a good thing, it springs life eternal.

reality
07-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Hola. I signed. Hope you had an independent and good time on the 4th!

missylee
07-08-2004, 04:35 PM
I want to thank everyone for helping me with this, as i will do what my heart tells meto do, although i am not related to this man i feel like i am. we went to court today , still in discovery, the dna appeal had to be dropped because this county has used all evidence and placed it in schools and at their homes and let who ever wanted to touch it, they could, (without gloves) everything has been tampered with hair clothes everything, maybe this could be a good thing appeal it to the governorand show that this county tok away this mans rights and hopefully they will release him on that along with this dying womens confession and also chesters barber said he was with him at the time that the murders happened. channel 2 news was there channel 19 out of peoria and chicago tribune and other local papers, so maybe this will stir something up, again i want to thank everyone for their help

babygirl350
07-10-2004, 01:27 AM
I want to thank everyone for helping me with this, as i will do what my heart tells meto do, although i am not related to this man i feel like i am. we went to court today , still in discovery, the dna appeal had to be dropped because this county has used all evidence and placed it in schools and at their homes and let who ever wanted to touch it, they could, (without gloves) everything has been tampered with hair clothes everything, maybe this could be a good thing appeal it to the governorand show that this county tok away this mans rights and hopefully they will release him on that along with this dying womens confession and also chesters barber said he was with him at the time that the murders happened. channel 2 news was there channel 19 out of peoria and chicago tribune and other local papers, so maybe this will stir something up, again i want to thank everyone for their help

Well I certainly hope this stirred something up as it should. For the county to take away this mans rights is not ethical. Everyone should have a right to defend theirselves with and now since the system has taken away that right (the DNA part), they should have to be held accountable to some degree. Hopefully the Governor will have some mercy and intervene in this tragic event. I have seen cases thrown out for alot less.
Remember Hope is a good thing, it springs life eternal.

Illinois
05-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Google... "LaSalle County Online - Rocky Weger"