View Full Version : New News

B Dancer
07-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone! I've missed having all you guys for support. I just found out yesterday that Lee will not be coming home as soon as we had hoped. His TPM is 8/05 with a pick date of 2/05. Please keep him in your prayers. This is very hard on both of us.

The worst part was that I had to tell him over a 15 min phone call. The parole board was supposed to have notified him a month ago and he was never told untill I saw it posted on the GDC site and verified it with the parole department.

It was one of the hardest phone calls I've ever had to make and then I had to tell his Mom and siblings.

Hope things have been going better for everyone else.

aloneandblue
07-02-2004, 03:18 PM
so sorry to hear about that, I can't imagine how hard that ws to have to b the one to break the news. I will keep you in my prayers..:(

strongernow
07-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear this. ((((((hugs)))))
We've missed you around here, too, but we understand! You hang in there and know that we will be here for you!!!

lilivoryangel
07-02-2004, 07:38 PM
I am sorry to hear this, but 2/05 isn't so far away so try not to be too discouraged! I always say it could always be worse....I know that doesn't help much but it could! hang in there!