View Full Version : 7/2/04 GA Check-In

strongernow
07-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Holiday weekend coming up quick!!! 3 visit days, woo hoo!
How is everyone doing this week?
I see lots of good news in the forum :D Makes me so happy for you all!!!!

MY CHECK IN:

about 16 hours until I get to pick Chris up from the airport! WOO HOO :D

:thumbsup: I can't wait... tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of our lives together! So we'll get to enjoy the holiday together and then pack it up and move home where our family can be together again! I'm so happy :) :) :)

I'm ready for this week to be over... between packing and showing the house...my last week of work.... I'm so stressed. And to top it off, this morning when I was heading to work, I went to pull out the driveway and there was my cat laying in the middle of the road :( He had been hit by a car.... Rest In Peace Logan Sept. 2000 - July 2, 2004
The hardest part was telling Chris.... out of our 2 kitties, Logan was his favorite :(

At least we'll be together tomorrow :) I have a good feeling that things will be so good from now on. I'm glad to hear everyone else's good news in the forum, too. God knows you all deserve it!!! :)

:thumbsup: Everyone have a safe holiday weekend... for those going on visits, ENJOY! AND EVERYONE PLEASE BE SAFE!!! :D

1dayatatime
07-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Stronger,
I am so happy for you--for your family. Dont forget us when you start your new life!!! I hope you have a great weekend and dont let Chris get into any trouble. Is there a wedding date set???

ONE

lilivoryangel
07-02-2004, 08:34 PM
I hope you guys have a great weekend together and I just know you are going to be so happy! I am sorry about Logan, (that is my new niece's name!)! Don't forget about us!

angelbenham
07-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Stronger

Have a nice weekend, and just reminder that God is always with you and your family.

strongernow
07-03-2004, 06:05 AM
Thanks you guys :)

But I think you all missed the first thing I said :P

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

1dayatatime
07-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Well I am good--today is my birthday--we are going out to dinner tonight. The person I have in the system--well I am again thinking that we should not be together I dont think I can get past the PAST. Havent heard anything from the parole board. I got a nice present from my friend (male) of one year---he got me a one hour massage---I love to be massaged but never had a professional. I was kind of hoping for a ring--a left handed ring, but that will come later.

ONE
Have a safe holiday.

Willssweetie
07-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Hey everyone. Just want to say it has been very uplifting reading everyone's good news. I hope the good vibe keeps up. On the home front here in Mississippi it has finally stopped raining. Guess I don't have an excuse not to mow now. :p As soon as I found out where Will had been transferred I e-mailed my application to PCO for a quote. Two e-mails later and still no reply. :mad: Is this a reliable company? Any-who everyone have a Happy 4th of July weekend. :wave: :grouphug:

Charliesgirl
07-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi all. Everything is good here in New York. HOT and HUMID today. GOing to a party tonight. Wish Charlie was here to go with me. I just talked to him .Stronger...I am so sorry about your kitty.You all have a SAFE and HAPPY holiday weekend.

Pauley
07-03-2004, 11:22 PM
I hope everyone has a safe and fun Fourth of July. I'll be spending mine at Rivers State Prison. :blah:
Sorry about your cat Strongernow. If you are like me, your pets are your family. But, in case you are looking for another cat, mine just had 6 kittens! One of my dogs has suddenly developed a "motherly instinct" and I have caught her carrying the kittens around by their neck. It scares me to death, but so far she hasn't hurt any. But, I have to find them good homes because I have too many animals to look after.
Looks like a lot of positive things have been happening with our loved ones lately. It sure is good to see that. Take care, and everyone have fun tomorrow!

Four days and a "wake-up" call! :D

Jennifer_04
07-03-2004, 11:53 PM
well, glad everyone is doing pretty good! I'm aliright, just a few phone kinks to work out now. Does anyone know how long it should take to get a new number put on his phone list? I guess it depends. Anyway, other than that I'm doing good, I have tomorrow off YAY!! So I'll be going to my brothers for some Texas style 4th of July activites!! My mom was went off to WA for 2 weeks so I'm all alone for real now ha! I can't wait for my "wake up"! Best wishes to Patience and Pauley........... keep those men outta trouble!!
God bless y'all and have a happy and safe 4th!

Charliesgirl
07-04-2004, 11:27 AM
OK Stronger, how did I miss it?? Chris is coming home for a few days?? Where was I, and yes it took another day for me to see it. Blonde moment maybe...lol....Plese forgive the brain fade... Nothing going on here today. My Mom is sick so we arent going to get together.A day kicking back and relaxing. Too hot outside, so a list of movies are in order. Be safe Everyone!!