View Full Version : Thanks

Pauley
07-01-2004, 03:43 PM
I think this is a good time to let each one of you know how much your support and helpfulness is appreciated. Being without PTO since yesterday morning really bothered me. I guess I didn't realize how much I leaned on PTO for support until I didn't have access to it. Being able to express yourself, and ask questions without others (refering to those who do not know what it is like to have a loved one incarcerated) putting you down is such a stress relief. PTO is a great support group!!! :thumbsup:

strongernow
07-01-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm with you 150% on this one, girl!!!
PTO has gotten me through some really hard times and I have made wonderful friends here. There is no way I could ever put into words how much I love PTO :) and as I have stated in many posts before, all of you :)

lilivoryangel
07-01-2004, 07:08 PM
I missed checking in with PTO yesterday too and I also appreciate the support. I do wish it was a more active forum but I am just thankful to have a place to vent and look for support! I too get so tired of feeling like evevryone looks down on me and judges me.

Willssweetie
07-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah, what they said! :D

Jennifer_04
07-01-2004, 11:57 PM
exactly!!!!!! LOL

B Dancer
07-06-2004, 04:32 PM
I've been having a lot of trouble getting the site to open up. I finally got it back last Friday and then I could'nt get into it all day today untill just now. It was killin me. I had a question and no one was there to give an answer.

beckylee
07-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Hi Guys - I have been having all kinds of trouble logging on to PTO - I thought it was me (and part of it probably was). At any rate, I have missed all of you. I want to 2nd, 3rd, etc. on how much this group means to me. I check my email the 1st thing every day and the last thing before I go to bed. Thank all of you for all your caring, sharing and being there.

A special note to Stonger Now - I am happy that your family wil be together! You are in my daily prayers (all of you are). Take care of yourself and please stay in touch.
Becky

Charliesgirl
07-08-2004, 11:37 AM
You are all so AWESOME!!! I dont know what Ive would have if you werent here. You have gotten me thru alot. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Charliesgirl
07-08-2004, 11:37 AM
forgrt to put "done" in there...LOL~~~~~~~~~