View Full Version : Hi GA PTO Family!

Charliesgirl
06-29-2004, 10:08 AM
Good News and Bad News...
Bad news, still no calls...I got very,lets say mouthy with CBS,and a money order is going out to PCO tomorrow.
Good news...I got a nice long letter and he asked me to MARRY him.....wooohooooo...We will wait til he gets home tho.I think....lol
He must not have told his Dad yet,cause I talked to him alst night and he didnt say a word.. Of course,he has to wait til he gets my answer in the letter I sent right back out.Like I wouldnt say yes!!!
You all have a great day~~

andy'sangel066
06-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Congratulations! Best of luck to you! Keep your head up though, hopefully you will be able to talk to him soon!Good News and Bad News...
Bad news, still no calls...I got very,lets say mouthy with CBS,and a money order is going out to PCO tomorrow.
Good news...I got a nice long letter and he asked me to MARRY him.....wooohooooo...We will wait til he gets home tho.I think....lol
He must not have told his Dad yet,cause I talked to him alst night and he didnt say a word.. Of course,he has to wait til he gets my answer in the letter I sent right back out.Like I wouldnt say yes!!!
You all have a great day~~

strongernow
06-29-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm glad you got a nice long letter since still no phone calls :( That stinks!!! I know how you have been wiating for the day the phone will ring and it will behim.....

Congrats on the marriage proposal!!! wooo hoooo! :D That is great news :)

Talk to you soon!

Jennifer_04
06-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Hey HEy!!!!!! Congrats Pam!! I know you're just about floating on air right now!! It wasn't that long ago when Kurt asked me! : ) Congrats again girl!!!!!

Pauley
06-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Congratulations!

Charliesgirl
07-02-2004, 11:40 AM
I FINALLY got a call!!!! It was so good to hear his voice. He said the same thing. I started crying as soon as I heard him. He sounds good. He said that Carroll COunty Prison isnt too bad. Kind of strict, but its Ok. Im still going to join PCO as soon as I get the extra $100.. Thanks for listening ALL. You all have a great 4th weekend.

strongernow
07-02-2004, 12:11 PM
YAY PAM!!!!!!!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you finally got a phone call!!!! I bet you feel 1000000000000 times better having heard form him!!! ((((((hugs))))))

Pauley
07-02-2004, 01:52 PM
This has been a "good week" for you!

Charliesgirl
07-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks everyone. He calls everyday now. We can get a few words in before the operator comes on to say, you have a collect call. I am floating on air right now. I cant thank you all enough for being here to listen. You are the best.

lilivoryangel
07-03-2004, 06:57 PM
I am glad you are getting calls. I know how much those help me!