View Full Version : looking for Carswell info

dctx48
06-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Hi PTO. I am headed to Carswell. Anyone have any info on it?

babygirl3539200
07-07-2004, 01:44 AM
:) I know exactly where carswell is the planes fly over everyday. I live real close to it. Let me know if you need instructions on how to get here. I wish my man was here close to me instead i have to go 140 miles everytime i go see him 140 there and 140 back. A nyways just let me know. babygirl:p :p :p :p :p :p

talloway
07-07-2004, 05:38 AM
Carswell is the Federal Womens Medical Facility it is also an FCI - if you are going to the medical facility and require medical care don't expect to get any - they do have a small camp right outside of the FCI if your lucky and go there - however inside the FCI you will have a tough time - I was there for three months for medical care and never received any - I met inmates that where there for over a year and still waiting for medical care. Women die there every day because of the lack of medical care they are getting - you are put into the same area as many people with AIDS and hepatitis - so be very careful and be very very sanitary - it's a tough place I wish you a lot of luck - just stay strong - if you want more info let me know --