View Full Version : moved

Jennifer_04
06-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Well, he was supposed to call me at a certain time today but he didn't. We had already talked about how he would most likely move monday night, so I called the prison and found out he had been moved. He's now at Scott Prison, just down the road I guess...it's the same zip code. Anybody have a loved one there? Is it a good place? I hope he gets to call soon! Anyway, things are still moving along!

Willssweetie
06-22-2004, 03:35 PM
Jennifer I don't know the inside scoop on Scott S.P. but I did recently look it up on the GDC website. It offers quite a few vocational programs and counseling groups. There are even a few I would benefit from i.e. anger management and positive thinking... :haha: Keep your chin up. He is another step closer to coming to home.

Jennifer_04
06-22-2004, 05:53 PM
thanks willssweetie, thankfully he called me around 5:30 my time! He was tired, but content with where he was. He said he's in a dorm now, with a bunch of other guys. Someone came up to talk to him as soon as he got settled in. The guy said that dorm he's in is like an "honor dorm", whatever that means. But he said it's real laid back and the gaurds aren't all yelling at you to hurry up in the chow line haha. He said he had heard some good things from other guys at Baldwin about Scott, that it was a good place. Yep, one more step closer to home! Thank God!