View Full Version : More Good News

Willssweetie
06-21-2004, 05:38 PM
I got a letter from Will today. He had his second interview on Thursday and it went sssooo much better than the first. The counselor told Will his classification is minium and that he did very well on all his testing. Guess this means he will being getting transferred any day now. :thumbsup: Will did ask me to write a letter to the parole board on his behalf. So I better get cracking on that. Any tips or pointers you veterens can give would be appreciated. It was just so nice to get a letter from him where he sounded so happy. Hope nuthin breaks his good mood for a while. Speaking of good moods...Strongernow I bet you are in a really, really good one. :D

LoUiE'sLaDy
06-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Congrats and I am so happy for you, I wish you the best!

Jennifer_04
06-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey that's great! I know I was happy wen Kurt had his second interview and got the same news, so I'm sure you're excited too! Sorry I don't have any good sugestions for writing a parole letter, I just wrote one but i didn't send it to them, I sent it to Kurt! I don't know, I get nervous when I think about them reading it and making such an important desision! I'm not a good writer anyway. I hope he gets moved soon, to a good camp or something!

lilivoryangel
06-21-2004, 06:01 PM
That is great news! My husband also got classified as min. so I know how excited you both are. Hope all our honeys are home soon!

strongernow
06-22-2004, 07:28 AM
Congrats on the good news.... minimum is such a relief for us and them!!!

There are a couple threads on writing the parole board maybe a page back or two.
Good luck!!!

beckylee
06-22-2004, 07:52 AM
Congratulations on your good news! I'm sure Will is feeling better and know you are. Have a good day!
Becky
Jerry's Mom
I got a letter from Will today. He had his second interview on Thursday and it went sssooo much better than the first. The counselor told Will his classification is minium and that he did very well on all his testing. Guess this means he will being getting transferred any day now. :thumbsup: Will did ask me to write a letter to the parole board on his behalf. So I better get cracking on that. Any tips or pointers you veterens can give would be appreciated. It was just so nice to get a letter from him where he sounded so happy. Hope nuthin breaks his good mood for a while. Speaking of good moods...Strongernow I bet you are in a really, really good one. :D

Willssweetie
06-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Oh I forgot to mention. The counselor also told Will that he would more than likely have to serve a total of 20 to 24 months instead of 36! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help but get giddy when I think about it..lol.