View Full Version : We made parole..but...

**Mrs. Harris**
02-22-2014, 10:01 AM
He was recommended parole when he went up. Last week he was holding a charger for a "friend" who told on him and got caught. He is now pending investigation. His imate advisor said it is a class b. His final decision came back today and granted parole. How long do you think they will put him off once he goes in front of the d-board? How much time can they add on for a class b? Will they take into any consideration that he has made parole?

InFL
02-22-2014, 09:27 PM
He was recommended parole when he went up. Last week he was holding a charger for a "friend" who told on him and got caught. He is now pending investigation. His imate advisor said it is a class b. His final decision came back today and granted parole. How long do you think they will put him off once he goes in front of the d-board? How much time can they add on for a class b? Will they take into any consideration that he has made parole?

I hope you have a good outcome on this. It is hard for inmates to stay out of trouble when the whole prison culture is about survival. Wishing you the best.

**Mrs. Harris**
02-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Thank you. It is very difficult, but I know this too shall pass. I am just driving myself crazy thinking of all the possibilities. I figured I would come here for some insight...but I guess I just have to wait and see what they are going to do.