View Full Version : SCCC Memphis (Penal Farm) **NEW**

00daddysgirl00
01-13-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey All,
My father was recently locked up at the Penal Farm (shelby co correctional center) in memphis, and any information on how to get info on his release date and how I can go about talking to someone on the parole board to get this time shortened would be greately appreciated!!! Thanks in advance :)

TT2013
01-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey All,
My father was recently locked up at the Penal Farm (shelby co correctional center) in memphis, and any information on how to get info on his release date and how I can go about talking to someone on the parole board to get this time shortened would be greately appreciated!!! Thanks in advance :)

Hi welcome to Prison talk. I type tn foil in the address box and go but to the tn offenders site usually the second one. The Penal farm is a little different from the prison system. My guys info was on there after about 45 days after being sentenced. And they update around the 10th of every month. They get their time sheets around the 26th of every month and the parole schedules on tn foil every Monday. It will not do any good to try and speak with the Board at this point.There are some really good people on this site so just check in from time to time. The only way he is going to get time shaved on is to take classes or get some type of job out there. No write up getting into to fights,disrespecting the guards is a No No.... I wish you guys luck.

sunnywithrain
01-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey my boy friend in the penal farm and gets 41 days off . His release date 03/09/2014 which updated around the 10th of January. Time sheet in around the 26th so he should be released Jan 28th which is tomorrow but foil haven't updated that info should I be worried

TT2013
01-27-2014, 06:21 PM
hi I am not quite sure how that would work. But from what I understand if he doesn't have any pending charges there is a good chance he could be released but I am thinking the IO's there would have told him because you would need 24 to 48 hours notice to bring him clothes to dress out in. But more than likely he will not get out for another 7 to 10 days.