View Full Version : jealousy

oknyc
06-19-2004, 05:55 AM
:D as we are talking about doubts,how do your guy show you he is jealous??i have a unexpected trip coming up,in fact i leave tonight.i went to see him yesterday.right away he was :angry: ,then :argh: ,then :cry: .i understand his reaction,i am sad as well.as a result he has biten(not hard) my neck,few hickkies just in case i meet some awsome guys(they'll know i'm taken)...right! today i look like i have been attacked by dracula himself!no matter what i say he is hyper jealous.how do you deal with jealousy? and what works the best in your couple to help your mate to feel more secure???? my neck is screaming for help and i'm begging for hints! :p

daWifey
06-19-2004, 08:53 PM
I wish i knew what to tell you, but i am still getting the hickies too LOL!! But he's actually not to bad. what i do is i take my cell phone with me and i have my home phone forwarded to my cell, that way he can always reach me. I think him knowing that makes him feel better. But i think jealousy just comes with the territory

JayandMe
06-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Actually........he's not the jelous one at all with us.......I am! :(

I was once in a relationship and later found out the guy was living with someone else the whole time. I know this sounds bad but by that time I was so into him I didn't leave...thus becoming "the other woman". I always wondered how she didn't figure it out cause he was always with me!

I think that is why I am so jelous....worried that I could be that girl....the one oblivious to what my man is really thinking or feeling! I broke up with that guy a few months later. But It affected how I trusted men.....I started questioning everything cause I was so affraid to be someone elses sucker!

I know that J is a different man that he was BUT I still always have doubts..."how do I know you are not playing me" "how do I know that your not writting other girls" ect and he proves himself over and over and over again!

I am affraid that one day I will push him away with my insecurities! I love him so much and my heart tells me that this relationship is different than ANY other and that he is 100%.....so why am I still so jelous and why do I still doubt him some times?????? I hope to be able to change this about myself.

I am so proud of him...that he is able to trust me the way that he does! I never want to let him down and I love his trust in love and relationships! I want to grow old with J! I want to love eachother without a doubt ever crossing either of our minds! That alone would be the best gift I could ever recieve from anyone ever during my time on this earth!

schnuckums
06-19-2004, 11:31 PM
u girls are lucky lol :cool: ..because my boyfriend never says anything on a visit..holds it all inside..but once the mail comes..he spills it all..it's like i'm fightin w/ a freakin piece of paper lol :rolleyes:

.. i mean dont get me wrong i love his letters :D ..but i wish he would open up more..or he tells his friends that "i hate it when i hear how guys wanna get w/ her"..its like tell me..I'm the one who should know how u feel since it involves me.. :confused:

but slowly he's admitting he gets jealous..tried the hicky thing too..but i kept pushing him away ;) ..

guys are just as complicated as girls..i don't care what they say ! ;)

M_Lutes
06-20-2004, 06:31 AM
OKNYC

Oh girl...I'm actually surprised that he got jealous on you knowing you're getting married in a couple weeks and all. Maybe he's just hormonal! hahahaha.

Seriously, I think that sometimes they can't help but realize that we have the upper hand and it kills them. Just reassure him that you love him, and maybe send him something from where you're going - just to let him know you're thinking of him. Like 5 post cards a day or something silly, and write sweet things on them letting him know how much you care.

It's a long hard road honey...hope this blows over it.

j2sq
06-20-2004, 11:11 AM
u girls are lucky lol ..because my boyfriend never says anything on a visit..holds it all inside..but once the mail comes..he spills it all..it's like i'm fightin w/ a freakin piece of paper lol

schnukums, that's all me right there! i have a really hard time expressing to Joe what i feel. i get home and let it all out on a piece of paper. i'm working on it though. have faith. when he is ready he will tell u everything to ur face! I KNOW 'cuz it has taken me forever...........BE PATIENT!

onto the thread oknyc...

the jealousy is hard to deal with. i get jealous sometimes but have been better with that lately. the way that i have gotten over it is by hearing his words. so, i guess i'd avdise for u to keep on expressing that love. i am sure ya do, and I KNOW ur in love...marriage is COMINGGGGGG! :D (CONGRATS!!!)

Joe's jealousy is CRAZY! he knows that i would never be with another BUT him and i have had an ongoing fight (that almost ended everything last nite) about me going out. i would like to go clubbing with GIRLFRIENDS and he just isn't having that! STILL!! ongoing battle of about a year!!! :mad: i am giving up 'cuz it is always an ultimatum; "me or the clubs???" .......

GAWD!!! i wish that he would understand i love HIM and going to a club is not going to change that whether i see another guy or not!?!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY VENTING.........

so, to answer.........REASSURANCE is the key!

*Johnny's Angel*
06-20-2004, 11:17 AM
I dont know how to make him not jealous. Well I dont go anywhere out thats fun, and hes even jealous when i go to my neighbors house if its late night ( just me and her in a jacuzzi talkin about our men with a drink in hand) Well it stll amkes him jealous and boy do i have to ehar it. My theory is to jsut not go anywhere, nut then again i dont think taht its fair

Wifey2Bee
06-20-2004, 03:41 PM
damn i wish i could get some hickies. i think i am more jealous of my man and who he might meet than he is of me.

oknyc
06-21-2004, 09:18 PM
:p thank you for all the replies! lol well hi to my sisters in hickkie misery :p .lol i saw a friend 1 day after i post .....my first words were<wow!nice hickkie! :haha:.so we were the two of us having coffee in a public place with hicckies.....ahhhh i hope that my b/f will feel more secure once our situation settle down! :p

Alynn528
06-21-2004, 09:24 PM
My husband & I are both Jealous but now that he is locked up he gets more jealous over stupid stuff. Like whenever I go to the mall or even going up to visit him. Its crazy. I look all cute for him not anyone else. He was that way since the day I met him and proboly will be when I get old and gray and not that cute anymore haha!

Anthony'sWife
06-28-2004, 03:29 PM
My husband claims he is nit the jealous type but i think other wise, He constantly brings up my past. But if I do it I'm wrong, I just try to reassure him that it just us til' the end. But its not working, I wish I was dealing with hickies, I feel like we are in a rut because this jail thang is getting harder and harder, Its 8 years deep and still so much more to go and I don't know how much more I can take and if this jealousy situation doesn't end us than it will make us stronger. :cry: :cry: :cry:

couchiemamma
07-04-2004, 12:22 AM
whew!!!JEALOUSY was our major problem before he went in..constantly questioning me and always thinking wrong of me, when i am completely commited to him and our little family..it's only been a month and he's been behaving SURPRISINGLY...shhh don't wanna jinx myself. the call forward to the cell phone is a definite thumbs up in helping him feel more secure..he tried the hickie thing, but i'm not having it!!!stay strong and hang in