View Full Version : MCI Concord Release Procedure

hfd70
09-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Hello,
My brother's release date is coming right up, but I can't find information about the procedure on that day. All he knows is that I need to be there at 9am sharp.

Searching online for information led me here. Does anyone have specifics on where to go / what to do?

Thanks in advance...

doingnhtime
09-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello,
My brother's release date is coming right up, but I can't find information about the procedure on that day. All he knows is that I need to be there at 9am sharp.

Searching online for information led me here. Does anyone have specifics on where to go / what to do?

Thanks in advance...

Hi hfd70, I don't know the details but maybe if you call the facility (978) 405-6100 someone could give you the info.

On a positive note - Yahoo for release day. I hope it is soon and is a most wonderful day for your family.

If you get a chance you might want to check out the 'for offenders' forum. Coming home is a lot of different things happening at once beside those gates opening and the adjustments can be difficult.

Good luck with his release.

Vulcan1121
01-31-2014, 03:16 PM
My boyfriend will be released soon, however he does not know yet the release date. How can I get the release date from the MCI Concord.?