View Full Version : Releasing prisoners early in West Virginia????? Rumor?

stillmommysgirl
06-11-2004, 05:53 AM
Hi I just talked to my mom and she said there is a rumor going around Alderson FPC that where there overcrowded there thinking of realeasing the ones with the least time left? How do I find out if thats true. I hope it is :)

justvicki
06-13-2004, 08:03 PM
stillmommysgirl,

I hate to crush your hopes, but that same rumor was going around when I got to Alderson in 2001. It makes its rounds periodically.

cjjack
06-13-2004, 08:27 PM
Vicki is right. Rumors are abundant. When I went in in 1999 I heard the same thing, also 65%, early release for non-violent offenders, early release for women over 65. Unfortunately people get their hopes crushed when they find out these rumors aren't true. But trust me, the rumors run rampant.

october54
09-09-2004, 09:25 PM
my niece is going to be sent to anlderson can anyone tell me how it is down there and visiting and etc.

Keysha2010
04-24-2010, 01:58 PM
I im looking for my sister can you ask your mom do she know her.by the way her name is katrina mason.

hi i just talked to my mom and she said there is a rumor going around alderson fpc that where there overcrowded there thinking of realeasing the ones with the least time left? How do i find out if thats true. I hope it is :)