View Full Version : finally a little light.....

oiness
06-09-2004, 06:27 AM
I went up to county yesterday afternoon. I found out that he is for sure @ Coastal. I was so relieved. I got home and his mother told me that he had called the night before and said I should be getting a letter today. I dont know why but I had to drag that out of her. Not sure whats going on there. Does it seems like any little thing is a blessing nowadays? If he was on the street, I wouldnt look for little stuff like this. @ least I know he is okay. I can go and visit him on the 19th of July. Twenty years until then.... Thanks for all the info guys. See you on the boards!!!! :) :)
Tisha

strongernow
06-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Tisha...
this is great news :) I'm glad to hear he is ok and I know you will be eagerly and anxiously awaiting both the letter and your visit!!! :D

oiness
06-09-2004, 11:33 AM
I got his first letter today!!! He sounds good. Ill get to visit on the 15th of July instead. I'm so glad. I'm writing him today!
tisha

Jennifer_04
06-10-2004, 12:59 AM
So glad for you tisha! You're right about every little thing being a blessing! Everytime I get a phone call I know it's a blessing that he's able to call. Guess we should all be like this when they get out too...... seeing the blessings in every little thing. God bless!!

Pauley
06-10-2004, 06:20 AM
It really makes you appreciate the "smaller" things in life. We take so much for granted. This has really been an awakening in that sense for both of us. God works in mysterious ways!