View Full Version : Gift Packages you can send!!! Colorado DOC

babycow
06-06-2004, 12:41 PM
Right now DOC Canteen is offering summer gift packages. I think my sweetie mentioned to me they are be offered thru June 11th. I like the fact I can send him something, and this is great cuz they won't take the 20% out of it to!

Just thought I'd share http://www.doccanteen.com/
check it out if your interested! :thumbsup:

Here4you4ever
06-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Wow, this is awesome! I'm so jealous - I wish they had this in Arizona!

blacksphere13
07-30-2004, 03:48 PM
These are great little pick me ups for the guys on the inside. Too bad they only go out 3-4 times a year. My son enjoys them immensely when he receives his. You do have to watch out though, some of the facilities do not allow the packages. I believe it is only the 'private' run places, but it would be a good idea to check at wherever they are.

scaredinlove
11-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone,
Right now the have the christmas ones available but you only have to Nov 26th you have to act fast..This is the first one am sending to him..I hope he loves it..You can go on cdoc and check on canteen and you find it there

babycow
11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
WOOO HOOO DOC Christmas shopping! Thanks for the heads up. My man loved the summer one, I actually bought him 2 of them.

For the Winter package there arenow 2 choices:

Food package= $15,
add a $10 phone card=$25

Hygeine package=$12
add a $10 phone card=$22

I gotta add this though, this made me laugh......

Colgate Toothpaste 2.7 oz. (contains no pork)

Is their pork in toothpaste????

Now if only DOC can add a gift card to be included...........and bigger portions on the food package.

24jf
12-19-2004, 04:25 PM
Any ideas when the packages are going to be delivered or any news from your loved ones that they received theirs??? I ordered one in mid-November and my credit card has yet to be charged - has anyone else been charged yet???

anuirri
03-13-2005, 11:10 AM
I went there and it states time expired, do they do this once a season? My hubby's bday is coming and I wanted to send him a gift other than money.

babycow
03-15-2005, 08:19 AM
They are only available summer and winter...

callaisababe
12-06-2006, 10:33 PM
does this work in FCI Englewood? (colorado)

galgrif
12-06-2006, 10:42 PM
callaisababe, I believe you can get a package for all Colorado facilities, however;ordering is over for the Christmas packages. Visit here http://www.accesscatalog.com/shop/login.htm?ProgramID=34. for more information. This has been available 4 times a year (since I have been involved)

Sorry you missed it!