View Full Version : 6/5/04 GA Check-In

strongernow
06-05-2004, 08:43 AM
:) How are we all doing this weekend? Anything new this past week? :)

As i'm sure you've all read by now, my fiance is getting out June 17 :D Oh happy day! I finally spoke with him last night on the phone (twice LOL). He finally met with his counselor and they told him the news, he is (needless to say) in a state of euphoria :) and let me tell ya something else, the conversation got thrown right up in the gutter! Let's just say the man has plans LMAO and too much time on his hands to be thinking about those plans!!! ;)

So I have decided since he has to parole out to his dad's house in GA that i will fly down there the night he gets out and stay a long weekend. It will be perfect because Father's Day is that Sunday after he gets out and he will get to meet our daughter for the first time in person! i will go with him that Friday to meet with his Parole Officer to discuss his chances of transfering up here to his home and family soon. I hope and pray this works out. All we can do is continue to take it one day at a time and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I might end up having to move back there when my lease is up here to be with him, even though I have no desire to move back to that state.

I can not thank all of you enough for the incredible support you have given me since I joined PTO and continue to give me now. I honestly do not know what I would do with it. Everyone's prayers and kind thoughts and words have given me so much strength through it all. I feel very blessed to have all of you in my life and I just want you all to know that!

The baby's second tooth broke through this week so she has been a bit crabby but dang is she cute as ever! Her Daddy is just going to bawl when he sees her!!! I miss my son soooooooooooo much, he will definitely be coming home with me when I return from seeing my man! I miss that little booger!!! It's so quiet here without him...even the littleboy next door asked me the other morning when he was coming home! LOL It was so cute.

I guess enough of my rambling. I hope everyone is holding up alright this week, it's been pretty quiet around here so I'm anxious to hear how you are all doing. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

Willssweetie
06-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Will is still at G.D.C.P. They took his height and weight and he is now 215lbs! He is 6'2 and has never been over 185 till now. He says he has put himself on a diet..lol. If GDC keeps on schedule Will should be leaving Jackson sometime this month. We are both hoping he gets transfered to a prison that is close to the Bama border. It would mean a shorter drive for me when I come see him. And come hell or high water I am going to go see him as soon as it is possible. I miss him sssooooo much! Me? I've just been working and coming home. Nuthin to write home about..lol.
Stronger it has been wonderful reading about all your good news. I'm anxious to hear how the whole transfer process goes for you and your hubby. Will wants to move here to Mississippi when he gets out and never wants to look back at Georgia. If the transfer doesn't go thru for us I am willing to move to Georgia, but that means I would have to sell my home and give up a really good job. Hey, if that is what I gotta do then that is what I gotta do. He's worth it. :) But no since worrying about all that right now. It will be a while before we cross that bridge.
Ya'll have a great weekend!!
:D

Charliesgirl
06-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Stronger~
I am so happy for you! I cant wait til the same thing happens for everyone in here. I finally got a letter from Charlie. He says he cant call cause the block is on my phone. Ive talked with the comapny and they say its not on there. He said that its not a bad place where he is at. He will stay there til he is released.Says its a work camp,but he hasnt been given any work yet.Still is going thru the process.I cant wait to hear that voice. The weather here in NY is good,was suppose to rain all day today, but it hasnt rained at all. No complaints from me.. Going to be nice tomorrow too. Hope everyone has a great weekend..

Kat
06-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Stronger I am so happy for you :)..I will be going to Ga June 30, till July 13 so i will get to see him 2 weekends..5 visits,:) I cant wait,whats sad is staying in his house without him there :(...Is anyone else going to Rogers those weekends?if so let me know..

Jennifer_04
06-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Nothing new here in regards to Kurt, except I love him more and more! Only real news I got this week is weather related. We had a real bad storm here Tues. Knocked out a lot of power everywhere....tornados and strong winds. Other than that, just working and coming home. Trying to keep my chin up, but ya know some days are worse than others! God bless y'all PTO'ers!

mrskendrick2you
06-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Hi ladies!
I know I haven't been around in awhile but I've just been going through a lot. But as far as my man goes... still haven't heard anything. So just waiting to see what happens.

Wow, Stronger that is awesome news!!! Congrats! :D

strongernow
06-06-2004, 09:31 AM
OMG KEISHA IS ALIVE!!!! :P

I hope you're doing alright, girl. We've missed you lots around here and I know that I am not alone when I say that we've been wondering where you've been and if you were ok.
Glad to see you around!!! :)

beckylee
06-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Hi Stronger Now - Just wanted to add my my congratulations on your super news! I know it must be hard to believe that this most difficult phase is almost over for you and your loved ones! I am so happy for you! I wish you the very best life has to offer - your fiance is a very, lucky man! I hope you stay in touch.
Much love,
Becky
Jerry's Mom

:) How are we all doing this weekend? Anything new this past week? :)

As i'm sure you've all read by now, my fiance is getting out June 17 :D Oh happy day! I finally spoke with him last night on the phone (twice LOL). He finally met with his counselor and they told him the news, he is (needless to say) in a state of euphoria :) and let me tell ya something else, the conversation got thrown right up in the gutter! Let's just say the man has plans LMAO and too much time on his hands to be thinking about those plans!!! ;)

So I have decided since he has to parole out to his dad's house in GA that i will fly down there the night he gets out and stay a long weekend. It will be perfect because Father's Day is that Sunday after he gets out and he will get to meet our daughter for the first time in person! i will go with him that Friday to meet with his Parole Officer to discuss his chances of transfering up here to his home and family soon. I hope and pray this works out. All we can do is continue to take it one day at a time and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I might end up having to move back there when my lease is up here to be with him, even though I have no desire to move back to that state.

I can not thank all of you enough for the incredible support you have given me since I joined PTO and continue to give me now. I honestly do not know what I would do with it. Everyone's prayers and kind thoughts and words have given me so much strength through it all. I feel very blessed to have all of you in my life and I just want you all to know that!

The baby's second tooth broke through this week so she has been a bit crabby but dang is she cute as ever! Her Daddy is just going to bawl when he sees her!!! I miss my son soooooooooooo much, he will definitely be coming home with me when I return from seeing my man! I miss that little booger!!! It's so quiet here without him...even the littleboy next door asked me the other morning when he was coming home! LOL It was so cute.

I guess enough of my rambling. I hope everyone is holding up alright this week, it's been pretty quiet around here so I'm anxious to hear how you are all doing. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

Pauley
06-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Just returned from visitation, and today was one of those days you hear about. When I got there, I noticed people standing around, inside the fence and outside. Come to find out, the first gate to go in won't unlock, so there are are people trapped inside the fence, between fences, and outside. Naturally, I have on jeans, it is hot, and we are standing in the sun on black top waiting to get in. Finally(about 1 1/2hours) someone comes with keys and is unable to unlock the gate. It is now close to 1:30, and visitation ends at 3. Takes forever to get inside(someone had on something that kept setting the metal detector off), get in and they call for him, and it is about time to end visitation. Guess the visit lasted about 45 minutes. :cry: But, I got to see him, and that is what counts! :yes: It does concern me that it took so long to unlock the gate. Emergency??? :hmm:

strongernow
06-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Pauley, sorry to hear about your visit getting shorted :( That sucks!!! That is kinda scarey to think what if there was some sort of emergency and it took them that long to open the gate?