View Full Version : Long weekend all CO prisons on lockdown it looks like.

NHicks63
03-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Alert Due to security measures all Colorado prisons will be on lockdown from 3:00 P.M., Friday, March 22, 2013, until further notice. All visiting and programs have been cancelled. Please check the website for updates.

Alert End:
2013-03-26

nancyginnm
03-24-2013, 10:32 PM
I visited this weekend and was told that the prisons are probably going to be lockeddown the entire week. I don't know if this is true or not. Also, I was told that all staff are required to work (on their days off, etc) as shakedowns continue. Law enforcement are also conducting investigation of all known (and potential) gang members. It's a mess.

LotsOfLoveLOL
03-24-2013, 11:34 PM
The entire week?! I hope they get modified and are able to make phone calls at some point. BCCF already had their spring shakedown, so hopefully that will allow for modified lockdown & phone calls.

miss.u.ky
03-25-2013, 04:52 AM
I know Delta is able to make phone calls right now but still no visitation.

NHicks63
03-25-2013, 09:26 PM
CCCF is able to call and no on lockdown anymore Talked to hubby..

LotsOfLoveLOL
03-25-2013, 09:51 PM
My FiancÚ called me from BCCF tonight said lockdown was over.

AngelosWifey<3
03-26-2013, 08:44 AM
Anyone have a LO at AVCF or know if they are in lockdown as well? I haven't heard from my hubby for awhile now. I don't get phone calls or haven't got a letter yet...

nancyginnm
03-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Anyone have a LO at AVCF or know if they are in lockdown as well? I haven't heard from my hubby for awhile now. I don't get phone calls or haven't got a letter yet...

Hi, my husband is at AVCF. He called me last night (I visited him this past weekend). They normally have lockdown at 9:00 p.m., however, we were talking at 8:20 p.m. and they called lockdown so he had to hang up. He said if he was able to, he would call back after count. He didn't so I assume that they were locked down again. Feel free to IM me if you want to.

rmcarrol
03-26-2013, 01:50 PM
BVCF was still on lockdown this morning (the guys only had 30 minutes out) but things are supposed to be back to some normality this afternoon, or tomorrow morning at the latest

nancyginnm
03-26-2013, 02:21 PM
BVCF was still on lockdown this morning (the guys only had 30 minutes out) but things are supposed to be back to some normality this afternoon, or tomorrow morning at the latest

The DOC website says AV is locked down but my husband just called me. He's in the incentive pod there so idk if they are on modified or what's going on.