View Full Version : How is she in a halfway house already?

MizzTweezy
03-16-2013, 10:35 AM
So the release date isn't until Nov 2015..... So why is the bop saying she is in Nashville CCM? Is this a Halfway house?

fbopnomore
03-16-2013, 11:13 AM
That's what it means, community corrections is either HWH or home confinement. The bop can always find some way to do whatever it is they want to do, so anything is possible. It could also be a mistake on the inmate locator, so keep checking to see if it changes.

Here is the list of all of the current CCM HWHs.
http://www.bop.gov/business/RRC_directory.pdf

MizzTweezy
03-16-2013, 11:25 AM
She was at Lexington a while ago and before that MN. She has no family in Nashville. Her family is in MN and Kentucky. Maybe they didn't have a halfway house there? I guess I don't know where to send the child custody papers now? I sent them while she was a Lexington, didn't get them back, but shortly after they were sent her status was in Transit and today she shows up in Nashville CCM. I don't think they stay there but go to other facilities that house them right? I find it very strange she would go there so early. But the BOP does say projected or actual release of Nov 2015.... Does this figure include good time or maybe that program to get early release etc? I just located my children after she has kept them in hiding with her sister for years and was so happy to of found them finally and have court in the end of April for custody... I'm so confused.

MizzTweezy
03-16-2013, 11:32 AM
oh and another question.. do they still have corrlinks while in a halfway house?? I tried to message her, have not heard anything.

fbopnomore
03-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Here is the link to the actual CCM Nashville (Community corrections manager's) office.
http://www.bop.gov/DataSource/execute/dsFacilityAddressLoc?start=y&facilityCode=cnv

Maybe they can tell you what is happening. Good luck.

MizzTweezy
03-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Thanks, I sent them an email to see if and how I can find out...

MizzTweezy
03-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi, I just wanted to know your experience when someone goes to a halfway house? I see some people saying once they go to a halfway house Corrlinks actually sends you a message saying they can no longer get messages? Is this true for everyone? Because again I don't understand how she could be in a halfway house already since her release date is not until Nov 2015, but she is coming up at NASHVILLE CCM.

I haven't gotten a message from her and I haven't gotten a message from them saying she no longer has access to this... ??? Anyone know?

MizzTweezy
03-16-2013, 06:21 PM
She did that program for drugs, do they take that off the projected date or not? I think phase 3 is the actual halfway house so don't know if it would show the -1 year. But still that is over 1 year in a halfway house even if it were... It really don't make sense unless her goodtime is not included in that configuration?

MizzTweezy
03-18-2013, 09:38 AM
I got it all cleared up today. She is actually not in a halfway house, she is at a hold facility as they transfer her to a facility. The coordinator wrote me this

totally understand your confusion. I oversee all the contracts for half-way houses and jails (detention facilities) for TN & KY. Since, I oversee them they are assigned my identifier (CNV). So it gives the appearance they are in Nashville when they are not. The Inmate you inquired about is at one of these detention facilities in KY. They are still assigned to the caseload at FMC Lexington. I would assume if you sent the paperwork to FMC Lexington they will forward it. I trust this e-mail has cleared things up. Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Then I asked this question.
just one more question, does she still have use of the Corrlinks website? I am a contact on there and I don't know if she has gotten any of my messages? Thank you for your help.

her response.
No, she is just there as a hold over. I have no idea how long or where they will transfer her. The jail does not have access to Corrlinks. Just keep an eye on the BOP website for movement back to a facility.

So the BOP website can be quite deceiving...