View Full Version : Story is being aired Tonight 10pm

mom_on_mission
06-01-2004, 01:11 PM
I want jto let everyone know the story on my son is being aired tonight on KQTV in ST. Joe. If you can get that station its going to interesting to hear what the DOC has to say. My son Died Sept 9 2003 in his cell we still dont know the cause. he autopsy stated cause unfounded but could not rule out foul play.

msveggie
06-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Some of us would like to see this broadcast but don't get that channel. If there is anyone that does and would be willing we would appreciate it if someone would tape it for us.

WSF
06-02-2004, 04:22 AM
Oh man I would have loved to see this mom. Is there a wed site we can go to to read it maybe?

WSF

Dee Dee
09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
I want jto let everyone know the story on my son is being aired tonight on KQTV in ST. Joe. If you can get that station its going to interesting to hear what the DOC has to say. My son Died Sept 9 2003 in his cell we still dont know the cause. he autopsy stated cause unfounded but could not rule out foul play. This is so awful. What prison was he in? Im new on pto.This is the first I've heard of this.I can't imagine your pain.May god keep you strong!I wish I could get this channel tonight and watch.I'll keep you in my prayers.

kia5858
09-09-2004, 07:11 PM
may God keep you strong through this...I am very sorry for your loss....we all pray our husbands, wifes, brothers, sisters and children make it out alive when sentenced to prison. there is something wrong with what goes on in ALL prisons. You let me know if you need any help with your mission....you can pm me...I will do all I can....
colleen

qwerty
09-09-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm glad they're airing it... I remember you were trying to get some media attention on his case.

Hang in there, I know this is a hard time for you. ((hugs))

oceanfriend1
09-09-2004, 07:25 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. The inmates in the building at the time would know what really happened. Do you have any information/paperwork at all with anyone's CDC #? Do any friends of your son write or call you? If you can find one inmate, I guarantee they can give you information. Most important, what time did it happen and what guards were on shift? Please take care, I wish I could get that tv station here. Cathy

EclipseBlue101
09-09-2004, 07:46 PM
The day that my daughter and I were going to visit my son.....and her brother heard that an inmate from the prison we were going to was found dead in his cell.........We had no idea who it was...........I can only imagine YOUR Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My heart goes out to you!!!!!!!!! There are no words............May God Bless YOU!!!
Pm me anytime!!!!! I can only imagine your loss...............but I am here if you need someone!!!!!!!!!!!!

InMyOwnPrison2
05-06-2007, 08:48 AM
How devestating! I am so very sorry for your loss. This is an absolute outrage as well! I worry for my fiancee every single day he's in prison, and this just re-affirms why. I am truly sorry, and will pray for you & your family, and that somehow, you can find peace.