View Full Version : First Visit to Chino, HELP PLEASE

hsk1998
05-28-2004, 09:05 PM
OK, someone left a message on my answering machine to deliver a message for my husband that I could come visit. All I know is her name is Katrina and if by any chance you are out there....THANK YOU! My MIL thinks that the visiting at Chino is based on what time you get there. I have not been so I don't know and she is going by something she read. Can anyone please tell me when the best time to get there is? How long do I get to visit? Thank you so much! I am so excited I can hardly sit still, have not seen him in over a month now.

:D

francis
05-29-2004, 12:08 AM
i wish i could help you, my guy is there, but, i havn't been there{=

spiderixx, knows has been there...pm, her...

i am so excited for you...i know i would just die if i could see my man!!!!

is it a contact visit, or behind glass...

thanks for the info on the mail, yeah, i get his in two days ususally, but, the past two weeks it seems he hasn't received any...

where is your guy located in chino..

fondly-francis

hsk1998
05-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Thanks, he is in the west yard. I am not sure what type of visit it is, I really really really hope it is a contact visit but I don't want to get my hopes up too high.

Barbara
05-29-2004, 02:28 PM
You will need to call the prison because we are really just guessing here. Barb

Valerie
05-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Visiting is Sat.and Sun. from 8:30 to 3:00 "I think" but like BSS said ,you really need to call.

spideriixs
05-29-2004, 03:53 PM
one little bitty spider comes sneeking back in...

yep yep yep... Val is right, visiting is between 8:00-3:00.... ha ha... but you're lucky to get in by 9:00! Standard rules... first in will be first out when overcrowded... but hey... with the way the weather is... HOT HOT HOT... tis better to visit early. They don't let you on the grounds until after 7:30am... so plan on parking on the street in the nice long line. Once inside.... RUN... don't walk to secure your place in line. They only process 10 people at a time... bring sunscreen for the lovely wait in the sun. Once your processed... just a 2 block walk to the next processing center. Once your thru there... a nice little stroll thru what resembles a park to the awning and tables area. Hand your ticket over to the men at the table, they will assign you a picnic table... smoking or non smoking. Pray you get in there before 10:30am, cuz they hold count at 11:00am.... and you may end up waiting 2 hrs before you can see your husband. All in all... Chino is one of the better places for visiting... as long as the weather is nice! Have a good visit and enjoy! Oh.... and always, always, always, bring extra clothing.... just incase you get sent back to change.