View Full Version : Any news on inmates doing 80% of the time

Tomi Castillo
05-25-2004, 09:15 PM
Hello everyone,
This is my first time on-line with Prison Talk. I have found it to have so much info about our prison system. I wanted to know if there is any one out there that has any news on inmates doing 80% of the time. I had heard something that they are trying to pass a new law for inmates doing 80% of the time to cutting it down to 60% of the time. sometime in Nov. of this year does any one know what I am talking about? I really need your help on this my husband is doing 80% of his time and would love to know that he maybe coming home soon he only has 13 months to go he was given 36 months with 80% of the time to do. so if any ones has news on this and can help would be just great. I live in California.

Thank you for your help,
Tomi Castillo:p

velveda63
05-27-2004, 08:57 AM
Hello everyone,
This is my first time on-line with Prison Talk. I have found it to have so much info about our prison system. I wanted to know if there is any one out there that has any news on inmates doing 80% of the time. I had heard something that they are trying to pass a new law for inmates doing 80% of the time to cutting it down to 60% of the time. sometime in Nov. of this year does any one know what I am talking about? I really need your help on this my husband is doing 80% of his time and would love to know that he maybe coming home soon he only has 13 months to go he was given 36 months with 80% of the time to do. so if any ones has news on this and can help would be just great. I live in California.

Thank you for your help,
Tomi Castillo:p
Here in Florida it is 85% now.

virgo1977
05-28-2004, 04:45 PM
my sons father is currntly serving a attempted 187 term in old folsom. i had heard of something like that and if i am clear on my information, that applies to all prisoners that are in the system when the new law goes into effect. it is all because of overcrowding. you should tell your husband to talk tohis counselor about it and see what they tell him.good luck to you