View Full Version : HELP! Phone problems

~BabyG~
05-25-2004, 07:22 AM
I never thought I would have any problems with the phones. I talked to my fiance for the last time on Sunday night. I had plans to not be at home on Monday evening so I had my home phone transfered to my cell that morning so I could gets his call but all day Monday he never called, not even to let me tell him "I love you" and then he hangs up. Not one call I got! I called the phone company I was with (Z-Tel), has anyone ever had them? Anyway, I called and they told me that I would have to give them a credit card # or act.# so they could bill the correctional calls to my c/c. They never informed me that I had to do that when I switched to them. They said that they would be billed just like any other calls at the end of the month. To make a long story short, I finally called MCI and switched to them. I did not want to take anymore chances. I got a hold of the High Toll Dept and they said that their was no block on my line nor has he tried to call. I guess they can see if their was an attempt but had failed but their was "not an attempt" he was suppose to call me on Monday. This is not like him. We don't go without calls for even one day even if he calls to hear me say "I love you". I am worried to death guys! Does anyone have any suggestions? Any would be appreciated!!!:( :angry:

~BabyG~
05-25-2004, 11:46 AM
No need to reply to this thread. I have solved the problem. The whole prison was shut down, no phone, no store, no nothing! He scared me to death. Anyway, I am much happier now.