View Full Version : "Custody Release" to "other" agency: what does this mean?

aradia
10-24-2012, 09:24 AM
On the LASD inmate information website his release information says "Custody Release" to "Other" Agency. Vinelink says his location is unknown; also that notification is "not available at this time for this offender." Any idea what this may mean? i'm not in any danger but he is relentless & doesn't take no for an answer so as long as i know where he is I can stay off his radar. He was on parole, in and out of programs, OR'd after absconding a few times, got time served for a separate case; all in the last year. i'm well aquainted with his criminal history & can usually figure out what's what, but this has me completely baffled. any insight would be appreciated. peace.

Seredipity
10-24-2012, 12:52 PM
If he's in custody release he going to state prison more than likely. Mines was "custody release" to "Wasco State Prison" last week.

aradia
10-25-2012, 07:15 AM
yes that makes sense. Many thanks for taking time to respond. My best wishes to you & yours. be well ~ take care.

Seredipity
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
yes that makes sense. Many thanks for taking time to respond. My best wishes to you & yours. be well ~ take care.

No problem anytime, thanks same to you and yours.