View Full Version : Putnamville Correctional Facility???

sweets22585
05-19-2004, 11:59 AM
My fiance was recently moved to Putnamville, I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about it. Thanks

LeftHereAlone
05-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Dont know anything personally, but here is their website...
http://www.in.gov/indcorrection/facts/facil/putcor.html

HELLOKITTY
05-19-2004, 01:13 PM
:) My fiance is serving time in westville, indiana.We've both decide to have a prison wedding.Id like some inforamtion about getting married in Indianas prison system.Thanks

joni101
07-20-2004, 12:02 AM
good luck...... i know alot about the place...it is known for taking your good time.....they will test you to the max in there...my husband is there and he hates it...i have many stories to share about that camp...all i can say for now is good luck and tell him to watch his back and stay away from others ...they are not to be trusted.....espesceially the officers there...... if you would like more information please contact me at my email address on this sight...thanks alot

585]My fiance was recently moved to Putnamville, I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

somissinghim
07-22-2004, 07:46 PM
sweets22585 My boyfriend has been there since 4th of July weekend. I talked to him just about every day and he says he's in a dorm, one big room, over 100 guys, i think, 4 phones, 2 tv's. He needed to buy some sort of headset to hear the tv. He can by shorts there and sneakers and sunglasses. They get 2 15 minute calls a day. He said the food was okay. They get woken up at 3:30 in the a.m. for breakfast and his lunch is at 9:45 a.m. I know they get to go outside for recreation. I don't think that's every day, but not sure. That's what I know so far. I hope that helps.

Oneluv4Son
08-03-2004, 12:15 AM
My son is in Putnamville and has been since March, He has been in Westville too. he always complained about Westville but since he has been in Putnamville he don't complain and thats not right for him he tells me everything so far its apiece of cake thats what my son said... When I found out where he went ... Years ago it was called the Farm known as the change Gang! Anyways I about died til my son called he told me its not bad like everyone says. so I was better off knowning that. he said really it just depends what you are in there for. Prisoner do work for alittle cash.. And I do agree with ..... tell him to stay to hisself and watch the CO. hope this helps good luck take care!My fiance was recently moved to Putnamville, I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about it. Thanks