View Full Version : Being a felon and visiting at FMCC?

villalucre
08-17-2012, 10:39 AM
can anyone give me some detailed info on visiting at four mile correctional center and being a felon i haven't sent a visit form to fmcc yet but i did when he was in trinidad and i got denied cuz i am on probation does anyone know anything about fmcc:confused:

patchouli
08-17-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm so sorry :( the Department of Corrections webpage states:

Persons, including immediate family members, who are on active parole, probation or other forms of conditional release, e.g., community programs, furloughs from custody, etc., or who have a felony record within the past three (3) years, will not ordinarily be approved for visits.

Here is that link for more Visitatin info:

http://www.doc.state.co.us/visitor-approval

Welcome to PTO

nancyginnm
08-17-2012, 08:16 PM
can anyone give me some detailed info on visiting at four mile correctional center and being a felon i haven't sent a visit form to fmcc yet but i did when he was in trinidad and i got denied cuz i am on probation does anyone know anything about fmcc:confused:

I was originally told you had to be off paper for a year but a couple weeks ago I talked to the sargeant at my husband's facility and he told me it was 3 years off paper. Unfortuantely, rules don't vary by facility. If you got denied at @ Trinidad, you will be denied at 4 mile. Sorry.