View Full Version : FPC Bryan... warden info?

Tammie_M3ENF
08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Anyone have info on what the warden, Stephen Mora, is like at FPC Bryan in TX? He's moving to FCI Estill, SC shortly... my pal would like to know...

(Not sure which thread to place this in, sorry!)

Renee
08-13-2012, 06:03 PM
I moved your thread so you can get the best nswers. Good luck!

westtexasred
10-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Not a bad guy. Really! Unlike the previous warden, Mr. Mora walks around the compound & is very approachable & respectful, will stop & answer questions & speak with inmates directly. Not your typical stick in the mud like a lot of them are. Never had an issue that needed addressing by him, so I don't know from personal experience, but I know that he did handle up on situations for others in an effective manner as he promised that he would. I never felt put-off or uncomfortable around him or because of him. Tall, built, shaved-head Hispanic man with a "command presence"; friendly but business-like manner. Always saw him to be firm but fair in running the facility. I was one of the "good kids" who did my own time & came home & retired my # & moved on in life. Other people may have other opinions on him, of course, but this is mine. I give him a thumbs-up. I saw much worse when I was there in the way of leadership, believe me. Not much info, I know, sorry.