View Full Version : 5/16/04 GA Check-In

strongernow
05-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Another month half way over....

How is everyone doing? Any news on our loved ones?

Things are moving along for us, praise God! As I'm sure you read, we finally got a TPM which is awesome, espeically since it is THIS FRIGGIN' MONTH!!!
The baby is 4 months old as of yesterday :) She is growing like a weed and we have 2 teeth trying to break through already!!! The little man is down with Grandma and Papa for a few more weeks... he is having a blast! He called to tell me all about Spiderman, Ninja Turtles and the bad guys last night LOL

Well, hope everyone is doing ok... has been pretty quiet around here lately which makes me wonder if everyone is hanging in there alright. Love to you all....

Charliesgirl
05-16-2004, 11:40 AM
All is well here, I guess. Igot a letter the other day from Charlie and he said he was sorry about the last letter,and him having a melt down. I called and removed my name form the site. Told them I had the wrong one.He said he is going to parole out to his sisters and then transfer up here.I guess that is the best way to do it. Im hoping it wont be much longer and he can call.. Its killing me. I know everyone else has been thru it also. How did you do it? Its chilly here in New York today and so was yesterday. After 3 days with high humidity,its feels down right cold..Back up in the 80's tomorrow. Hope all is well for everyone...

1dayatatime
05-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Jeff says he is up for parole in July--guess I should call and find out exactly when. His mom just announced she is moving to Panama City Beach for the summer so I don't know what Jeff is gonna do if he does get parole--of course she still has her house but he will have no transportation to and from anything.-----I am not gonna stress about it---or at least try not to. Our son turned 4 last week and he starts prek in August my oldest son gets out for the summer this week. My new job is sooooo stressful dont know how much longer I can hold on and I am waiting for a college application I want to go and get my bachelors in nursing. Thats it in a nutshell!

Jennifer_04
05-16-2004, 07:42 PM
All is well enough here as well. I noticed how quite it was around here too. Kind of a bummer. Kurt is doing well at Baldwin and we get to talk pretty often. He has higher spirits than me!! He's started smoking again there,but it doesn't bother me cause I smoke like a chimeny lol He's the one who didn't want to start.(but he knew he would if he went to Baldwin) Anyway,things are moving along,they finally put him up on the GDC website. Hope everyone else is doing good too! God bless y'all

LORNA
05-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Strongernow-
Thanks for being so compassionate and caring! I am grateful that you are the moderator here. You have the right screen name, even with f/t work, motherhood, and your fiancee's advocate you make the time to provide us with up-to-date info, further proof you are strong. Enjoy your down time!

beckylee
05-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi All - I am fine and my son continues to do ok at Walker State Prison. He finally received his 1st box of stuff he requested and was beside himself! We included a watch for his birthday, towels, wash clothes, underwear, pj's, sunglasses & cd's. My daughter put it together and mailed it. As he said, "it is amazing how many things we take for granted....." He was especially thrilled with a real towel! Other than being bored, he is doing ok. He is still writing poetry and writing to us. In many ways, I feel this is the first time in a very long time that Jerry has really been with us. I miss him like crazy!

Hope all is well with everyone! I treasure this forum and all how put so much into it. Thank you!

Becky
Jerry's Mom