View Full Version : New Good Time Laws

indian
07-08-2012, 09:15 PM
i found the new Louisiana Good time laws that will take affect on August 15, 2012. they will not afffect anyone currently in jail now.
my email ** personal email adderss removed per PTO policy**
You should go to the legislature’s website, www dot legis dot state dot la dot us , scroll down to the search box and enter “good NEAR time”. I found this act: www dot legis dot state dot la dot us/billdata/streamdocument dotasp?did=805607 , which amends these two statutes: www dot legis dot state dot la dot us/lss dot asp?doc=79349 and www dot legis dot state dot la dot us/lss/lss dot asp?doc=79190

ashlynnrich
07-09-2012, 07:59 PM
i found the new Louisiana Good time laws that will take affect on August 15, 2012. they will not afffect anyone currently in jail now.
my email ** personal email adderss removed per PTO policy**
You should go to the legislature’s website, www dot legis dot state dot la dot us , scroll down to the search box and enter “good NEAR time”. I found this act: www dot legis dot state dot la dot us/billdata/streamdocument dotasp?did=805607 , which amends these two statutes: www dot legis dot state dot la dot us/lss dot asp?doc=79349 and www dot legis dot state dot la dot us/lss/lss dot asp?doc=79190

I think there is one that will help alot of the ones that was sentenced as a habitual offender.

lique
07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Is it that 85% law cause if so my hubby heard bout it an they say its retroactive