View Full Version : 2 Inmates hurt & on lockdown at CMCF

Tyler's Momma
07-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Does anyone have any information about the incident that happened yesterday at CMCF were two inmates were hurt. They have been on lockdown since then as well. I don't know who the inmates are since no names have been released. I hope my son is okay! Any information would be great!

aer197614
07-04-2012, 12:15 AM
I spoke to my BF tonight that is in 720 unit.. Luckily I spoke to him before I saw the news or it would have scared me as well.. The article I read online made it sound not so bad. He on the other hand said it was pretty bad .. The article Says 2 were involved. He said thEY (CMCF) had bout 40 inmates faced down in hard cuffs .. My bf was not sure if all if them were involved or just to be safe. My question is- since inmates are on lock down does that mean visitations are cancelled this Saturday?

Tyler's Momma
07-04-2012, 08:28 AM
I don't know about visitation for this Saturday. As it is for my son and I, we can't visit yet because he is in Quick Bed still waiting for classification. He's been at CMCF since June 7, 2012 then he was moved to Quick Bed from Classification and Reclaim on June 14th.

Do you know how long it takes for classification? July 7th will be a month that he's been at CMCF. It just seems like it's taking forever. I guess I'm just wanting to hurry up so I can see him again soon!