View Full Version : No water at Connally Texas Prison Unit

heretilltheend
05-27-2012, 10:41 PM
LO called and said all water is off at unit. Tried to find out why and how long. CO Figueroa denied his request for I60. Told him no one gave a F*** if they had water or not. No one cared that it was hot inside. Told him water would be off 2-3 days. We called unit. CO Flores said city had turned off water to unit. How can this be? No water. Cant flush toilets. Cant shower. Isnt that unsanitary and excessive? What recourse is there and how do we get to the correct person to lodge complaint?

TDCJ hand
05-28-2012, 12:07 AM
A call to the city's public works/water and sewer dept. could probably answer some of your questions. I know city of Beaumont is dealing with cracked water mains from soil contraction. In other words it might be beyond the units control.

Real Checker
05-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Have you heard anymore news? You don't think it is just off for a shakedown do you? I looked on the Internet and could find nothing current.

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 08:04 AM
There is a pump out is what they say this morning. So in that case what do they do to make sure these men have access to drinking water? Is there policy on this type of situation that dictates standards?

CenTexLyn
05-28-2012, 08:53 AM
There is a pump out is what they say this morning. So in that case what do they do to make sure these men have access to drinking water? Is there policy on this type of situation that dictates standards?

There are operational guidelines that come into play, but the problem is finding the people in Huntsville who would ordinarily handle large-scale orders for potable water. With it being a holiday weekend, the Connally wardens would have to essentially send someone to local stores to purchase distilled water, a step that won't usually be taken until the 24-48 hour mark has passed. In the meantime, the entire unit functions the same as free-world people who lose essential services after a major storm...very carefully and very judiciously.

And if this is a city pump that is malfunctioning, then part of the decision will also be driven by what the City says the ETA is for the repair. I saw the same sort of thing with a client in Denton County last fall...the City had a line that had to be repaired and so it was outside the control of the jail officials.

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Thanks ctl.... They wont leave them in this heat with no drinking water will they? The 24 hour mark will be around 7-730 tonight. In the free world we would just run to the store. Obviously thats not a choice for them. I know they arent at the party barn... Its a prison. Just concerned about the mix of heat and no accessible water.

CenTexLyn
05-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks ctl.... They wont leave them in this heat with no drinking water will they? The 24 hour mark will be around 7-730 tonight. In the free world we would just run to the store. Obviously thats not a choice for them. I know they arent at the party barn... Its a prison. Just concerned about the mix of heat and no accessible water.

I'm going to guess you don't remember that little bit of wind and rain the Houston area had a few years ago...think they called it Ike or something like that. Sometimes events happen where you cannot just 'run to the store.' While this may not be a hurricane, it is still an unforeseen event...

And if the issue is beyond the control of the unit, then it means that the unit also has no means of manufacturing ice, which means supplies were limited to whatever was on hand until something can be sourced elsewhere.

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 09:35 AM
I do remember Ike. The difference was that people were allowed to evacuate before it came in. I guess the bottom line answer to my question is yes, the will not get water regardless of the heat and their inability to go for it themselves.... What a shame this is considered acceptable because they are in prison. Wow, just wow.

luvinhim24/7
05-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Called this morning and they do have water, it's just running slow right now due to a city water pump being out. Supposedly getting fixed by the end of today but yes, they do have water. Hubby is to call today and I'll ask him. Talked to him about 3 times yesterday since it was his birthday and he never said a thing and I know he would have if he didn't have any yesterday.

CenTexLyn
05-28-2012, 10:44 AM
I do remember Ike. The difference was that people were allowed to evacuate before it came in. I guess the bottom line answer to my question is yes, the will not get water regardless of the heat and their inability to go for it themselves.... What a shame this is considered acceptable because they are in prison. Wow, just wow.

There were a LOT of people OUTSIDE of the evacuation zones who were left without power (and therefore water) in the wake of that storm.

Or look at it from a simpler (and perhaps even more analogous example)- you might live on a street where the water main collapses due to the wonderful conditions presented by Texas soils and climate. The City has to come in and shut down the main so it can be repaired. You don't get advance notice...it just happens. And it may be out for a day or two...

Circumstances occasionally happen that are going to create a temporary hardship that a court will later rule (because someone somewhere WILL file on this sort of situation) is unusual, but that precisely because it was unforeseen and is not a standard practice is therefore not cruel.

Do not forget also that no water to the unit means that staff are ALSO doing without.

In some respects it is on par with the whining I heard from staff on a unit (one built in the 90's) the other day when the A/C in the admin building was out...it wasn't the most pleasant unit I visited during the week but it was far from unbearable for the three hours or so that I was there. They didn't think too kindly of my comments about it reminding me of the first unit I worked on in the 80's...or the second...or the third...or the fourth...at which point I quit pointing out that they didn't have it THAT bad. I was amazed they had not dragged floor fans up there for as much whining as was going on. I am going to guess it must have gotten fixed by the weekend visitation since I have seen no comments about how warm visitation was...

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Yes... Just got same info from a srgt. It went off about 7ish last night. Ours has not called yet this morning but theyve been racked up alot lately due to staffing. Will ask when he does call to ensure water is available. BTW happy birthday to ur hubby.

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Dont get me wrong ctl.... I understand things happen beyond our control. My opinion is tho that even the people outside the evacuation zones had access to water and supplies. Even if they could not physically go get it themselves, it was brought to them even if it meant it was dropped by plane or helicopter. In this case, what im reading from ur response is that It is up to warden as to whether they go out of their way to get water, they have a 24-48 hour window before they need to react. As far as the COs also not having water... They can call someone to bring some in even if it had to be searched for contraband. The inmates do not have that option They are at the mercy of the staff who may or may not give a darn if they fall over from heat exhaustion or dehydration. And after CO Figeroa so nicely told him last night... No one gives a F***.

I do give a darn and would certainly be a filer in a case if i thought it was in their control and they chose to wait it out and something drastic did happen. Either way i hope that city is on top of it whether its a holiday or not and will hear soon that there is water, even with low pressure.
I appreciate ur feedback and insight and mean no direspect personally.

luvinhim24/7
05-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Yes... Just got same info from a srgt. It went off about 7ish last night. Ours has not called yet this morning but theyve been racked up alot lately due to staffing. Will ask when he does call to ensure water is available. BTW happy birthday to ur hubby.

Thanks. It sucked that I couldn't go see him but he understands.

luvinhim24/7
05-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Dont get me wrong ctl.... I understand things happen beyond our control. My opinion is tho that even the people outside the evacuation zones had access to water and supplies. Even if they could not physically go get it themselves, it was brought to them even if it meant it was dropped by plane or helicopter. In this case, what im reading from ur response is that It is up to warden as to whether they go out of their way to get water, they have a 24-48 hour window before they need to react. As far as the COs also not having water... They can call someone to bring some in even if it had to be searched for contraband. The inmates do not have that option They are at the mercy of the staff who may or may not give a darn if they fall over from heat exhaustion or dehydration. And after CO Figeroa so nicely told him last night... No one gives a F***.

I do give a darn and would certainly be a filer in a case if i thought it was in their control and they chose to wait it out and something drastic did happen. Either way i hope that city is on top of it whether its a holiday or not and will hear soon that there is water, even with low pressure.
I appreciate ur feedback and insight and mean no direspect personally.

Some of the CO's on that unit are ***holes but the majority of them aren't and they do care. I've been dealing with this unit for years and only ran across a handful of them that didn't care. Hubby did say yesterday morning that they had some CO's from another unit doing mandatory overtime and they weren't happy about it and were being ***holes. Sigh........just another day. Let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same.

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 12:49 PM
He called. Theyve had one cooler if water brought to his pod all morning for all of them in there..... Says there is no water coming out even if they say low pressure. Not cool....
We have also encountered some very decent COs along the way since hes been there and a couple not so nice ones. Guess its that way in every job. Just sux in unforseen situations like this that they dont become more human and do what they would expect be done for them. Karma bites back hard tho....

*EM-n-FM*
05-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Mine called this morning too telling me bout water issue hope they get it fixed soon ...atleast now I know what the issue is.

heretilltheend
05-28-2012, 03:51 PM
New update from the srgnt... Probly not going to be fixed today. Not a real suprise to me since it is a holiday. She says they are refilling their water coolers but as of early afternoon it had not happened at the front of the building. Hell call again this evening if they let them out... Will see what the other side has to say about the realitys of whats really happenibg in there. Frustrating

heretilltheend
05-29-2012, 02:04 PM
No change for them. Today they say no one was called yesterday because it was a holiday. Why didnt they just say that yesterday? Now the story is they have to find a pump. Or someone to fix the broken one. Seems theres more than one broken thing in this picture, right?

luvinhim24/7
05-29-2012, 03:09 PM
I just talked to someone in the warden's office. It's a city pump or well that went out. The unit has no control over it, there are people in town that have limited water as well. They have water to drink, they are limiting showers and stuff like that to conserve what water that the unit has in their towers. The city is supposedly fixing it. So we all have to remember that the unit has no control over it and that they are doing what they can to conserve what they can so the guys still have water to drink and for meals. This to shall pass. I know for a fact that if it was that bad, hubby would be calling me and he's not.

heretilltheend
05-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Spoke to lo earlier. He said they got water at midnight and no water again until 3 this afternoon. He said he was told that because the city allowed water to be sent to prison to flush toilets, they did not bleed the line and it broke a pipe. Warden told him it would be at least 5 days before its fixed. I fully understand its not in their control. Providing them with drinking water is fully in their control. When ur running a facility that houses over 3000 inmates, u have an emergency plan in place for unforseen events that cant be fixed in the 24-48 hour window that was mentioned in this post yesterday. if u dont have an emergency plan in place, the possibility of serious events could be set in motion out of desperation. The warden we spoke to was a real ***hole. His theory was its a prison, get used to it. I bet hes had something to drink today within that same 15 our window my guy didnt. Could be different sections have more or less than other sections. I dont know. Just seems like one more thing that gets small amount of attention because they are prisoners so who gives a sh**.

heretilltheend
05-30-2012, 10:56 AM
New update... There are some barrels of water being moved around... By inmates and not guards so the inmates are taking the barrels to their pods and not the pod they should be going to. So some will have water and some will not. My guy got a drink at 4 am this morning. Said tension is high. Flies are everywhere. They refused to rack up last night so the consolation was they would allow them to flush their toilets in order to rack them. This tenseness is going to get someone hurt and you can bet it wont be warden ahole. Obviously there is no real plan of action and no one does give an f*** just as co figueroa stated. Very sad

heretilltheend
05-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Supposedly water is being tested today and if all well will be back on tomorrow as normal. Inside timeline was right at the 5 days off. I hope that karma train comes barreling thru at full speed for the lying SOBs who find this normal and deserved because"its a prison, get used to it". M-ef-ers

luvinhim24/7
05-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Hubby just called. He said that the water came back on about an hour ago and the plumbing is backed up but they are working on it. He said that they had water to drink the past few days, the kitchen had water and they boiled it and brought out to them. They were rationing flushing toilets and showers. He said that it was bad but nothing he couldn't handle, he said you just have to do what you have to do. He used to be a plumber on the unit so I guess he understands more than some. He's not one to really complain about a lot, he just said it was a situation that you just handle and get through but he (or his pod) had water to drink the whole time. He said it could have been different on the other side of the farm in the buildings or in seg, he didn't know. But they are up and running again

heretilltheend
05-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Lucky he did... Mine didnt unfortuntly which is an awful thing especially when its hot. He said this morning he hasnt been allowed to shower since last saturday. They already knew a pipe had broken so not sure why they didnt see sewage backup coming. Even ray charles could have seen it. Hopefully they get in gear since the weekends coming. We already know its an 8-5 m-f mentailty there regardless of the situation. Theyll tell you what u want to hear when u call but nothings really happening. Sad sad...

luvinhim24/7
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Which side of the unit is your hubby on?

*EM-n-FM*
05-31-2012, 04:32 PM
I havent talked to mine since monday ..no minutes but hoping he has good news tomorrow about the water on his side...

heretilltheend
05-31-2012, 06:07 PM
My guy is up near front of the building. We had a few mins left so hoping he gets out to call again tonight to say if it got repaired already.

heretilltheend
05-31-2012, 07:08 PM
Called unit... Water still off.... Ridiculous

*EM-n-FM*
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Called unit... Water still off.... Ridiculous

Omg that sucks...Fabian is such a clean freak I'm sure he is freaking out not being able to shower and clean on a regular basis like he is used to. I wonder how or if it will affect the bathrooms in visiting or what?

nurseyancey
06-04-2012, 12:22 AM
I visited my son this weekend at the Connally Unit. The water comes on and go back out. It is really bad when they cannot flush the toilets , bathe or have water to drink. The water was on today and expected to go back out at any time. that is so sad to have your loved one in that type of enviroment. My son told me it really stinks with then not being able to bathe or flush the toilets. Lets hope and pray this problem is corrected very, very soon. I pray for them all. I know I would not be able to stand it!!!!:angry:

heretilltheend
06-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Yes the water situation is still an issue. It wasnt fixed just simply stuck a bandaid on it so one side can shower and then be without water so the other side can shower and turn off the watet... Very sad. It was on a san antonio news station but they got the same lie we get... Everything is fixed... Whatever

*EM-n-FM*
06-04-2012, 02:01 PM
yup babe was able to bird bath for visit over the weekend...

heretilltheend
06-06-2012, 07:26 PM
The water is off again, their notice says for a week this time due to low levels in towers. Get this, their notice tells them to boil all water before drinking to kill any organisms that may be present. Seriously, how would an inmate go about boiling the water, if they were getting it. The 5 gal cooler that is for his pod has a broken spigot and they were told there was no replacement. The water he got this evening was suppose to go to d pod and got misdirected so he got a bottle. Sux for d pod since that was probly it for them until mid morning tomorrow. Last week when the guards had the inmates distributing barrels of water, the inmates were taking it to their own pods so some pods got none. Also last sat, since the toilets couldnt be flushed, they were doing their dirty buz in sacks and paper and thriwing it out the windows and doors since their toilets were already full, stinky, and couldnt be flushed. Tell me again what country we are in? No need to remind me that "staff" has to deal with the same intolerable conditions. I would love to let them have their chance to be racked in endlessly with a toilet full of poo, no water and sweating their asses of while swatting flies, thinking about boiling that water, should it show up in 15 hours or so. I knew prison was for punishment, but even this seems excessive and way beyond inhimane.

luvinhim24/7
06-06-2012, 08:07 PM
My husband is now complaining and he never complains. I'm gonna be making calls tomorrow, maybe even tonight.

luvinhim24/7
06-06-2012, 08:25 PM
What I think is funny is that when I called the unit, they said to call back tomorrow between 8 and 5. Funny to me is that the wardens can leave at 5pm, bet they are getting plenty of water, taking a shower, and flushing their toilets. You can bet, I'll be calling every hour on the hour if I need to, done it before, will do it again.

heretilltheend
06-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Sadly tho when u call they tell u they are getting plenty of water and getting showers and flushed toilets so all is well. I guess they dont realize everyone in the free world arent neccessarily idiots that buy in to their lies. There answer is to rack them up so they cant call out to their families for help. Last week my guys pod even had the electricity cut off for 5 hours in what he said was retaliation by the staff for complaining about not getting water. So not only was there no water, they also had no fans to blow the hot air around them. So racked in, full stinky toilet, flies, no air movement....and no drinking water

luvinhim24/7
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
My hubby isn't in a building but in a pod so he has been able to move around and his bunk isn't real close to the toilets but still. He works outside mowing and said that he did get water while at work but not enough. Our daughter just called down there and the lady said that they had just had water delivered, daughter told her she was lying and the lady hung up on her. She just called back and got the same response and was actually told that "her daddy" is lying to her. WTH? I don't think so. I understand that the people answering the phones are not the ones at fault and I'm sure they are getting call after call after call. What I'm furious about is those that are in charge of that unit, the wardens, are not on duty during this "what I call" crisis. They just walk away and leave it to these poor people to handle. That's what makes me mad. I got the numbers from your other post, so I will call them in the morning.

TDCJ hand
06-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Have you contacted the regional directors office?

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/unit_directory/reg4.html

heretilltheend
06-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Will do that in the morning... Thx for that info.

luvinhim24/7
06-07-2012, 06:07 AM
I will too.

heretilltheend
06-07-2012, 08:58 AM
My guy also turned in I60 on issue last week. He mailed it home. Heres major whites response........" we are working on it. Staff should be bringing water". Yea well, how bout theyre not and he should be paying attn to his job and ensuring they are and more iften than every 15-16 hours. Why did he use i60 instead of grievance?because he was denied a greivance form by the guard.

heretilltheend
06-08-2012, 08:39 AM
I think our voices were heard. He got plenty of water yesterday although things are not fixed. The lady at the reg office said they had tons of complaints called in on the situation and conceded she would not want her loved one having to live in those conditions. Thx for the link tdcjhand. I know its a small step in the big picture but baby steps of progress when we wrk together to make it a better environment for inmates as well as the staff. Im not jaded enuf in my thinking to believe it will comtinue indefintly but will certainly update again if i hear hes being denied water again. Thx to all the other callers as well.

luvinhim24/7
06-08-2012, 02:13 PM
I made calls all day the other day,starting with the unit, regional director and Huntsville. They assured me that they were filling water trucks as we were talking. Hubby called and said that they did have water trucks brought in so all is better but they are still working on the problem

heretilltheend
06-13-2012, 09:18 PM
We had to call unit again over water. The small 5 gallon igloo cooler they get once a day has had a broken spigot on it since the no water days of last week. In those calls we were told that the city of kenedy is going to stop supplying water to the unit. With all the oil folks in town, the city system can not support the additional people, much less the unit. The city says they expect the state to supply the water or dig a well for the unit. Something tells me these guys ate going to be back without water, showers and flushing toilets again very soon. Well its still limited as it is. Ask ur fellas. Its up to us put here to keep it on the front burner. Tensions raise quickly when its hot and ur thirsty!

luvinhim24/7
06-14-2012, 06:02 AM
hubby called last nite and the water was turned off in his dorm again yesterday but they did supply them with water to drink and tea which was cold, and so far everything is ok but I guess it's time for daily phone calls again

*EM-n-FM*
06-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Babe hadnt told me anything else about this issue...we only have a few minutes left for the rest of the month so hope he calls soon so I can ask him whats going on and get my calls into the unit too

luvinhim24/7
06-14-2012, 12:33 PM
I think it just started again yesterday, not sure.

heretilltheend
06-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I spoke to regional earlier today. Said they ate recieving tons of calls and are actively looking for solution. They do know someone else is connected to the same supply pipe after shutting off water to prison yesterday. Within an hour the tank dropped over 100 feet but no one admits to being on supply line. Says they are waiting on contingency plan from huntsville now after conference call earlier today. They are trucking in 2 45 ft tankers daily of drinking water and will increase if neccessary and also bringing extra loads of bottled water to comm for purchase. Problem is not everyone has money on books to purchase that water... So will continue to be a problem. Please continue to get updates from ur guys so we can continue to be their voice out here! He was a very nice informative guy this morning. While its no ones "fault", they cant be left without water.

luvinhim24/7
06-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I haven't had a chance to call today but will tomorrow for sure. I don't think it's right that they should have to purchase water thru the commissary and said so that last time I talked to them. Hubby says the commissary is constantly out of stuff all the time anyway and I can see water being added to that list. To me, water is something basic that the state is responsible for providing. I don't ask for much, just that his basic needs are supplied. they can send him home and I'll be more than happy to take care of him myself. Thanks so much for your updates.

heretilltheend
06-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Hahaha... I said the same thing yesterday... Send him home... He can stay in the house till u say otherwise! No problems. Just spoke to him. Said water is off and they are racking up... Was anle to make store and get water but shouldnt have to use his weekly spend amt for a basic. Let me know if u hear updates. Already hated him being gone...

satxgirl72
06-14-2012, 05:07 PM
just told this weekends visits are cancelled due to the WATER situation....this is so frustrating! i feel for those guys in there and with the heat....this is ridiculous! i hope they get that water situation fixed and up and running like real soon!

heretilltheend
06-14-2012, 06:11 PM
I heard it too about visits. Just couldnt type it yet. Its fathers day weekend.... Seriously. Let them have their visits...

satxgirl72
06-14-2012, 07:06 PM
I heard it too about visits. Just couldnt type it yet. Its fathers day weekend.... Seriously. Let them have their visits...
:angry:really does suck!!

luvinhim24/7
06-14-2012, 09:17 PM
I was wondering about that and even asked my husband last night and he said that he hadn't heard of anything so it might have just happened today. I'm planning on going June 30th and I'm hoping it's all resolved by then.

*EM-n-FM*
06-15-2012, 08:47 AM
So were they allowed to make store? Babe had said they were going Wednesday but no word from him well he can't call if they are racked up. This is so effin crazy but ladies thank for updates

luvinhim24/7
06-15-2012, 10:05 AM
I sure hope so. My husband is supposed to go today and when I talked to the warden's office she said they should be able to. I guess we'll see, he's supposed to buy more minutes but won't be able to call until tomorrow. She also said to keep calling about visitation but it was canceled for this weekend.

*EM-n-FM*
06-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Babe called me said had them racked up since Tuesday. Is pissed bout water and yes no visitation on father's day weekend sucks....unit says testing water blah blah and only had 2 minutes and forgot to ask if he made store. I'm sure hope so

luvinhim24/7
06-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Big sigh........it's gonna be a really long, hot summer.........

heretilltheend
06-15-2012, 10:25 AM
My guy made store yesteday but was being racked in. Called this morning regarding visitation. It is due to water shortage. Region told me yesterday water was shut off to test wed. While water off tank dropped to 25 feet so someone else is using water but no one seems to know who. I asked him about access to water since racked into cell where water is off. Of course he ensures me water is being taken to him but my guy says its every 12-15 hours. That is wrong wrong wrong! Im sure they are all frustrated with this ongoing issue. And we are all smart enough to know the possibilities of things that can happen with a bunch of hot and thirsty men. I hate visits are off. Im sure they have their reasoning but they have no short term solution for this and its not fair to punish the men or their families for an issue that doesnt have a resolution yet. Will continue to update what i find and ask each of yall to do the same! Thx ladies!

CenTexLyn
06-16-2012, 10:05 AM
What you keep labeling as punishment is not anything like that...things happen that no amount of prior planning could ever have accounted for. When units were constructed, the utility provision contracts would have placed language for who was responsible for what, and where it is a supply issue, it falls outside of the TDCJ scope since, quite frankly, no agency would reasonably believe a city could not get its sh*t together to fix a supply problem within a few days.

And I certainly understand the frustrations that come with delays in the forecast for return of services- I just went through that with the storms north of Houston (no power for a prolonged period of time).

Regarding visitation cancellation...it makes sense given that the very same bathroom issues that have been raised in this thread would exist in the administration building during the course of the nine hours visitation took place each day. And my guess is that most people would not want to have to clear security to go use a port-a-let that could possibly be brought in outside the perimeter of the compound...

luvinhim24/7
06-16-2012, 11:05 AM
What you keep labeling as punishment is not anything like that...things happen that no amount of prior planning could ever have accounted for. When units were constructed, the utility provision contracts would have placed language for who was responsible for what, and where it is a supply issue, it falls outside of the TDCJ scope since, quite frankly, no agency would reasonably believe a city could not get its sh*t together to fix a supply problem within a few days.

And I certainly understand the frustrations that come with delays in the forecast for return of services- I just went through that with the storms north of Houston (no power for a prolonged period of time).

Regarding visitation cancellation...it makes sense given that the very same bathroom issues that have been raised in this thread would exist in the administration building during the course of the nine hours visitation took place each day. And my guess is that most people would not want to have to clear security to go use a port-a-let that could possibly be brought in outside the perimeter of the compound...

My husband is there and I'm as upset with the this issue as everyone else but i do not think the unit is to blame and I'm not blaming them. i do think that they are responsible for supplying drinking water and at this point, according to my husband they are. It's not the amount of water they need, but the water isn't safe so they are having to boil the water they are giving our men so they won't get sick and that takes a lot of time, there are 3,000 inmates down there and I'm sure they are working as fast as they can. I'm not making excuses for anyone, I'm trying to see the reality in the situation. I want my husband to have as much water as he wants/needs as soon as he wants/needs it but on the other hand, I don't want him to drink contaminated water and get seriously ill either. They are also limiting water usage so that they can flush toilets, etc. Not as much as they should be but when water pressure is low, i don't know what they can do. I think the city should have foreseen this problem when they allowed all those stupid oil field companies to come and they should have been upgrading their water system years ago when they started to move in, knowing how much water is required to drill. They are thinking they are filling up all those water trucks in the middle of the night for the oil fields, therefore, causing the water levels to drop, so maybe they need to limit the amount of water they are getting by placing guards or whatever there to ration the water for the oil companies. maybe when it hits their pocket books they might be more inclined to help find a solution instead of being one of the causes of the problem. The people who live in the city are experiencing the same problems with their water as well. As for the visitation thing, I expected it to be cancelled last week and even asked hubby about it and he didn't know. For sanitary reasons, they don't need any more people down there than necessary. With that said, I do think they need to work with the city or state or whoever to find a solution to this problem, whatever that may be and I think families need to keep making calls to make sure something is being done about this. I want to go see him in a few weeks and I will be upset if that doesn't happen. I just want a solution to this and soon. it's so hot and they are all miserable and I worry about the tension that is bound to be in there and what might happen because of it. So my calls will continue next week as well, just so they know that I care about the men in there, not just my husband. just my thoughts...

*EM-n-FM*
06-16-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm with you 24/7......... I called around to other businesses and the hospital yesterday and they all said that they had water and were not experiencing problems. Every time I call the unit I get different answers and even my sister in law has been calling. A few weeks ago babe had said they all refused to rack up until they could flush the toilet but as to not make them think they were trying to riot they all laid on the floor in the dayroom so after getting to flush I guess as punishment they cut off the power in the cells. I pray for each and every inmate because with this heat and lack of water something serious is bound to happen.

heretilltheend
06-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Where my guy is has also had the power cut off for refusing to rack in when toilets had been unflushed for several days. I dont blame the unit for the issue but i do blame them for stupid shit like cutting the power off to get even. My guy says right now he is getting water more frequently than the 12-15 hours he was in the beginning. I dislike there are no visits this weekend but i understand the reasoning. The only blame i place is on the seemingly poor planning and slow response to something thats been ongoing for 3 weeks now. No matter whose fault it is or isnt, those guys have to have access to water regardless of staff shortage, poor planning, etc. For the folks who do the stupid shit to retaliate, they need to be reprimanded the same way an inmate would for not doing what is expected. No real suprise that the guys were doing their biz in their johhny bag and tossing it out for the guards.

luvinhim24/7
06-16-2012, 02:24 PM
I never thought about calling other places in town but i will as well and I'll be sure to bring up what they tell me in my calls next week. I'll feel better when he calls but at this point I don't know if he was able to make store yesterday to buy more minutes or not, or if they are racked up and that's why he hasn't called. He usually calls in the evening anyway. Money has been so tight that my dad gave me money to put on the phone but he won't know that until Monday when he gets mail. Ughh....so frustrating. I feel for your men who are in cells and can't move around, at least hubby is in a pod and can move around more and if not racked up, is able to work in the craft shop. But on a lighter note and he is so cute and has been in for so long, the other night when he called and I told him I was making calls, he said to be careful with the long distance calls and I just had to laugh at him and explain to him again, that using a cell phone there is no long distance charges. He just had to laugh at that too and said that he had a lot to learn when he gets home.

luvinhim24/7
06-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Okay, just got off the phone with my husband. Life is good again, the water is back on. They are on a rotation schedule right now for the showers. The city of Kenedy is pissed off but so sad for them. Apparantly, the Lt. Governor had a meeting with the city as well as the lawyers for TDCJ and they told the city that they can't cut off the water supply anymore, they were under contract, blah, blah, blah. Every Senator is the state has been calling as well to find out what was going on, it's been on the news,. All our calls were listened to and they were put under pressure to get something done. he said they had water, the toilets were flushing and everything is getting back to normal. They have even had two hot meals today. So yay! I feel so much better, he feels so much better and is in a great mood!

heretilltheend
06-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Good news! We have to continue to follow up on it tho so they stay with it! Hopefully visits get back on track next weekend as well.

satxgirl72
06-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Good news! We have to continue to follow up on it tho so they stay with it! Hopefully visits get back on track next weekend as well.
i was planning on going this coming weekend...i hope everything goes as plannned and visits are back on. if God willing everything will be ok for this next weekend. keeping my fingers crossed....:)

luvinhim24/7
06-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Talked to him again this morning and everything is good he says. I hope visits are back as well because I'm planning to go the 30th/1st. I haven't seen him since March and I'm missing him like crazy.

*EM-n-FM*
06-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Great news ladies ...thanks for all the updates and let's stay on this our men need us. Be there weekend of the 7th n 8 th

nurseyancey
06-19-2012, 09:42 AM
My son called me yesteday and told me the water is on one day and off for a few days, then on one day and off again for a few days.
I do not understand this. All of the inmates are human beings and deserve the basic needs of life such as air, water, food and a bed to sleep in. Someone is playing games with these men and it is not fair. They treat inmates in China better than this.
I have called Connally and listen to their bulls---t. You never get the truth from them. I do not know what else I can do. If anyone has any ideas that we can do to make them correct this serious problem, please let me know.
This type of inhumane treatment almost make me ashamed of America.:angry::eek:

luvinhim24/7
06-19-2012, 12:34 PM
I've talked to my husband everyday since Saturday and the water has been on. They are on a shower rotation but other than that, he said that there have no more water issues, at least on his pod.

heretilltheend
06-19-2012, 02:45 PM
There is a water shortage they are dealing with so they are on rotating water for showers flushing etc. they are suppose to be given drinking water every few hours. Its between the tdcj and the city of kenedy. There isnt going to b a quick fix unfortunately. Will probably end up having to dig a well specifically for the unit but that takes some time. Seems some pods have it better than others like everything else. Best thing to do is keep calling and asking. Be polite about it. Not the phone answerers fault either. Like always the stories will depend on who gets ur call that day but we gotta keep the issue on the front burner for those guys sakes.

luvinhim24/7
06-19-2012, 04:43 PM
I agree. The only thing I'm getting upset about now is that they are still getting those johnnys instead of hot meals. I'm probably gonna start calling about that this week, he's not complaining too much about it but I worry about that. He has commissary but that's just a little extra, shouldn't be his only way of eating. If they just want to send him home, I will happily feed him and make sure he has water. I guess I will wait and see how much weight he's lost when I see him in a couple of weeks. He always loses weight in the summer but I'll feel better when I see him.

*EM-n-FM*
06-20-2012, 11:54 AM
I agree. The only thing I'm getting upset about now is that they are still getting those johnnys instead of hot meals. I'm probably gonna start calling about that this week, he's not complaining too much about it but I worry about that. He has commissary but that's just a little extra, shouldn't be his only way of eating. If they just want to send him home, I will happily feed him and make sure he has water. I guess I will wait and see how much weight he's lost when I see him in a couple of weeks. He always loses weight in the summer but I'll feel better when I see him.

Out of minutes so haven't talked to my hubby to see how his building is. Letter I got Monday was from last Wednesday so maybe will hear from him soon but along with what your saying bout food ...when I saw Fabian after the lock down he looked so skinny. He is skinny anyways but his face his cheeks looked sinking in so hoping he can put some weight back on

shesfab
06-20-2012, 07:21 PM
My man says that the water has been turned on and off, and that sometimes they go 2 or 3 days WITHOUT water. What I'd like to know, if anyone has the info, is when they go to commissary and what's on the commissary list. I'm going to send him money, even though he tells me not to, so he can get the extra water he needs. But I'd like to look at what's available to buy so I can put together a plan for him to avoid dehydration and ensure he doesn't get sick.

luvinhim24/7
06-20-2012, 08:30 PM
You can probably go to the TDCJ website and see what they have, I've done that before. Hubby sent me a commissary list a while ago, I will try to find it and maybe email it to you. They go to the store on a schedule and he would have to tell you when his building is to go. They are always out of stuff and I'm sure water is no exception just depending on the day they go and when the truck comes. If you send him money, be sure to let him know it's there so he will go to store, if they don't have money they don't go. They get monthly statements showing what's in their trust fund account so if you don't tell him, he won't know until he gets his statement because they don't tell them.

shesfab
06-20-2012, 08:39 PM
You can probably go to the TDCJ website and see what they have, I've done that before. Hubby sent me a commissary list a while ago, I will try to find it and maybe email it to you. They go to the store on a schedule and he would have to tell you when his building is to go. They are always out of stuff and I'm sure water is no exception just depending on the day they go and when the truck comes. If you send him money, be sure to let him know it's there so he will go to store, if they don't have money they don't go. They get monthly statements showing what's in their trust fund account so if you don't tell him, he won't know until he gets his statement because they don't tell them.

I'm going to send him a Jpay tonight telling him. If they're also running out of water at the commissary, then TDCJ is in for something serious.

I've talked to a friend of mine who confirmed that what's going on is a violation of the inmates' rights, and we're working on a plan now to bring the TRUE story to the public. The media has been downplaying this, judging from what I've been able to find out today.

Everyone depending on TDCJ to tell you the truth...good luck with that. But I'll be damned if my man sits in there getting sick and risking his health because of the mess they're doing.

satxgirl72
06-21-2012, 07:56 PM
i visit tomorrow. so excited! made my appointment! called unit to make sure visits still on....and yes Thank The Lord, they are!

luvinhim24/7
06-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Yay! Have a great visit. I'm going next weekend. Hubby just called and said the rumor and it's just a rumor is that they are planning on moving anywhere from 200 to 500 men out of there. If it happens, I hope it won't be after next week but I guess we'll never know. My next fear is that he will be moved to El Paso or something. If he is moved, I'm hoping its closer to me. This is only the 3rd unit he's been in in 16 years, he's been there about 13-14 years now. Sigh..... hoping it's just a rumor but we all know who we are dealing with. I asked him about the water and he said it's good but they are on a shower rotation. He said some of the water has been turned off and on in some buildings because the pipes are breaking and they have to shut them off to fix. He used to be a plumber on the unit. They are also getting some hot meals and the workers are getting hot meals when they work so thankfully he's one of them. That's the latest for now. if you hear anything about that rumor this weekend, please post.

mrs.Vanstone
06-22-2012, 01:52 PM
hey so are they serious about moving 200-500 men out of the prison and why?

luvinhim24/7
06-22-2012, 02:40 PM
i thought it was just a rumor but now I'm not so sure. In another post, someone posted an article from Grits for Breakfast that sounded like they've already done it. I don't know now. As of last night, it hasn't been done and my husband heard the rumor when he came in from work so he didn't know. He said that he would ask around today and let me know. They say it's do to the water shortage or staff shortage. I guess it's a waiting game right now.

TDCJ hand
06-22-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/portion-of-south-texas-prison-closed-because-of-2402415.html

luvinhim24/7
06-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the info. it seems my fears are about to be realized since my hubby lives in one of the dorms. At this point, I can only hope that its for the best and he will be moved closer to me and not further away. I was supposed to go visit next weekend so I guess I don't really know now. Guess I won't be planning on it now.....to be continued.

heretilltheend
06-22-2012, 05:09 PM
My guy said his rumer said it would be some medical men who did not have assigned jobs. Guess its wait and see... The not knowing is hard huh?

shesfab
06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
i thought it was just a rumor but now I'm not so sure. In another post, someone posted an article from Grits for Breakfast that sounded like they've already done it. I don't know now. As of last night, it hasn't been done and my husband heard the rumor when he came in from work so he didn't know. He said that he would ask around today and let me know. They say it's do to the water shortage or staff shortage. I guess it's a waiting game right now.

My man has already been moved from there, today, along with everyone else in his dorm. But the only reason I found out is because an acquaintance of mine's husband (another inmate) was talking to her on the phone and happened to mention that the guys from my husband's dorm were being moved. There's no telling where they're going too, but I hope it's not further away. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll move closer, but I hate that he has to go through this at all.

And as for who gets moved, I think it's just going by dorm and not by who has assigned jobs (mine worked in the kitchen). But I have heard that no one in cells is being moved.

mrs.Vanstone
06-22-2012, 06:11 PM
does anyone know how i can find out if my man has been moved to a diffrent prison?

luvinhim24/7
06-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Just keep checking the TDCJ website. They will not tell him or you when he is going or where until he gets to whereever it is. So far, he's still there.

shesfab
06-22-2012, 06:25 PM
That website isn't updated on the weekends, and by the time his new location shows up in the system, he will have been there for several days. At this time, I only know that those in dorm 18 have been moved, but I don't know which other dorms have been moved/will be moved at this time. Most importantly (and this is what has me worried!) I don't know where they were taken to.

heretilltheend
06-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Odd that they had room to move 200-500 at one time, at least to me.... Guess in a few days we will all know. Praying for ea of us that it wrks out favorably

luvinhim24/7
06-22-2012, 06:54 PM
He's in dorm 19 so it looks like next week......ughh........hope it wasn't today. Still waiting on a call but he usually calls late........it's gonna be a long weekend

shesfab
06-22-2012, 08:42 PM
He's in dorm 19 so it looks like next week......ughh........hope it wasn't today. Still waiting on a call but he usually calls late........it's gonna be a long weekend

If you get to hear from your husband, please ask what's going on in there and report back.

luvinhim24/7
06-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Okay, he just called and hopefully we have good news. 18 building was packed up today but as far as he knew, no one has actually left the unit yet. He was told by an officer, and his boss and his craft shop supervisor that the men who work in maintenance, inside yard, the offices, and the craft shops were not being moved off the unit. So if that is true, he won't be leaving but it's still a waiting game. Supposedly, 100 men a day will begin leaving the unit starting Monday. The dorms will be shut down and they will be moved to the other side of the unit. That's what we know right now and again, not sure if it is all accurate. he told me he would call everyday and if he is moved he will try to call or would have someone let me know. But he said to go ahead on monday and request the special visit and we will go from there. So I feel a little better but I'm still nervous.

shesfab
06-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Okay, he just called and hopefully we have good news. 18 building was packed up today but as far as he knew, no one has actually left the unit yet. He was told by an officer, and his boss and his craft shop supervisor that the men who work in maintenance, inside yard, the offices, and the craft shops were not being moved off the unit. So if that is true, he won't be leaving but it's still a waiting game. Supposedly, 100 men a day will begin leaving the unit starting Monday. The dorms will be shut down and they will be moved to the other side of the unit. That's what we know right now and again, not sure if it is all accurate. he told me he would call everyday and if he is moved he will try to call or would have someone let me know. But he said to go ahead on monday and request the special visit and we will go from there. So I feel a little better but I'm still nervous.

Do you think they'll still let us visit him tomorrow? I called earlier today (before word came of people being moved), and was told visits are on and he's still there, but now I don't know what's going on. Also, what's "inside yard"? You'll have to forgive me, I've only been in this for the past year and haven't caught on to all the lingo yet :)

luvinhim24/7
06-23-2012, 06:10 AM
If you called yesterday and they said he was still there then I would go. I don't think anyone has actually been moved yet, they usually don't move them on weekends and when they do, it's usually first thing in the morning so if they said he was there, then he probably is. I think the inside yard are the men who work outside and mow and do the landscaping. How far away are you? Has he been able to call you?

shesfab
06-23-2012, 06:25 AM
If you called yesterday and they said he was still there then I would go. I don't think anyone has actually been moved yet, they usually don't move them on weekends and when they do, it's usually first thing in the morning so if they said he was there, then he probably is. I think the inside yard are the men who work outside and mow and do the landscaping. How far away are you? Has he been able to call you?

He hasn't called yet, and I'm about 3.5 hours away from the unit.

heretilltheend
06-23-2012, 10:33 AM
We came for visit this weekend. I know i gave pic dates in an earlier post. They are taking pictures this weekend. Maybe because they missed last weekend. More visitors today than ive ever seen here. Suppose to be picture day next weekend too. Hopefully it stays that way!

luvinhim24/7
06-23-2012, 10:59 AM
I bet it was busier today because no visits last weekend. I'm glad you got pictures. If he's still there, I'm going next weekend and hopefully we can get pictures. I miss him so much and can't wait to see him. Last time was in March.

heretilltheend
06-23-2012, 11:08 AM
I hope u get ur picture too! Something nice to have when all else is not real great. Nice for them to have with them as well. We send lots of pics to him but not the same when hes not in them so these do for now.

*EM-n-FM*
06-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi ladies glad to see some good things are coming to our men...I have been all over this on Facebook through the groups I'm on...I was able to read a letter from the ombudsman in response to some advocates that voiced their opinion on calls and emails they had been receiving from all of us. Our voices are being heard and we have to stay on this. I'm praying that it only gets better for our men and that my husband can start gaining some weight back. Happy for those that were able to visit...I'm headed that way in 2 weeks.

TDCJ hand
06-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Do you think they'll still let us visit him tomorrow? I called earlier today (before word came of people being moved), and was told visits are on and he's still there, but now I don't know what's going on. Also, what's "inside yard"? You'll have to forgive me, I've only been in this for the past year and haven't caught on to all the lingo yet :)

Inside Yard squads are those offenders who mow, weedeat and do general landscaping inside the perimeter fence under the direction/supervision of an officer. G2/G3/J2 offenders are normally assigned to this but occasionally G1/J1s are also assigned. Those who do those same tasks outside the perimeter fence are referred to as Outside Yard squads and must be G1/J1.

satxgirl72
06-24-2012, 12:45 AM
i didn't know anything about anyone moving... he didn't mention anything to me when i visted on Friday with him. Oh man, now i need to know!

TDCJ hand
06-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Check out the link I provided a few posts up.

satxgirl72
06-25-2012, 05:11 PM
any other word or info on who is being moved or if they already started moving inmates? mine is in seg so i wonder if those in seg are moving too?

luvinhim24/7
06-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Yes, they are calling them out several times a day to take an inventory of their stuff. Some left this morning and others will leave the rest of this week. We are holding our breath, they've made 3 or 4 rounds in hubby's dorm and so far, so good. I doubt if anyone in seg is being moved but I don't know. He was told by his boss and several others that he wouldn't be leaving the unit but who knows? I'm anxious because I'm hoping to see him this weekend. Fingers crossed.

shesfab
06-25-2012, 08:46 PM
any other word or info on who is being moved or if they already started moving inmates? mine is in seg so i wonder if those in seg are moving too?

I talked to my husband yesterday and he said the group of people he's with were going to Huntsville either early this morning or first thing tomorrow morning. This is according to what he'd heard, but we'll see shortly where they're really going. Also, I also know that some of the guys are going to Coffield, but only about 40 of them will be taken there--that news comes from someone who works at Coffield.

I also heard that no one in seg will be leaving, only those in certain dorms.

luvinhim24/7
06-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Hubby said some of the guys with certain jobs weren't going to leave the unit but would be moved to the buildings so I guess that would mean some of the guys in the buildings would have to be moved to make room. All this is rumors so who really knows. His boss and craft shop supervisor said he wasn't leaving but I'm not sure why they would know. He just called and said that they would come again before midnight to call more guys out so we still don't know anything. So far, no one he works with or is in the craft shop with have been called out, not sure if that means anything or not. A lot of the guys are happy to be leaving but hubby and a lot of others don't want to leave the unit. Still holding our breath. They will not tell anyone where they are going until they get there for security reasons so there seems to be plenty of rumors going around. I'll just be happy when Thursday gets here already and I may have an answer. i just really want to see him.

shesfab
06-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Hubby said some of the guys with certain jobs weren't going to leave the unit but would be moved to the buildings so I guess that would mean some of the guys in the buildings would have to be moved to make room. All this is rumors so who really knows. His boss and craft shop supervisor said he wasn't leaving but I'm not sure why they would know. He just called and said that they would come again before midnight to call more guys out so we still don't know anything. So far, no one he works with or is in the craft shop with have been called out, not sure if that means anything or not. A lot of the guys are happy to be leaving but hubby and a lot of others don't want to leave the unit. Still holding our breath. They will not tell anyone where they are going until they get there for security reasons so there seems to be plenty of rumors going around. I'll just be happy when Thursday gets here already and I may have an answer. i just really want to see him.

You're sure right about that, right now it's mainly rumors. I hate that all we can do is pass around hearsay and guess about the situation, but that's just how it is. In the next few days I should be able to report where my husband ended up, that way we'll have some confirmed info.

My husband was glad to be leaving, because in his dorm it was beyond terrible and they had been lacking water (and therefore, couldn't flush and shower properly) for weeks on end. If he does go to Huntsville that would be great, it's over 2 hours closer to us than the Connally unit is.

*EM-n-FM*
06-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Thank you for all the updates ladies...cant talk to mine for another 5 days so Im going with what yall post and what I hear. Hoping I get some mail today from my love but I dont think he is leaving that unit and Im counting down the days until our next visit ..10 more days!!

luvinhim24/7
06-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Only 4 more days for me, i hope. Yay

shesfab
06-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I was feeling anxious, so I looked my husband up online and he's at the McConnell unit. He didn't move any closer, but at least he didn't move any further away either :|

I don't know how many other people got sent to this unit, but there it is...

heretilltheend
06-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Thats good as far as distance but i thought they were also experiencing the staffing issues since they also deal with the drillers there too. hopefully it all works out....

luvinhim24/7
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
My husband just called and said that it was like a ghost town in his dorm. I just told him to enjoy the quiet while he could. LOL. We still don't know anything. He said 3 busloads left this morning.

montysmom
06-26-2012, 03:10 PM
A call to the city's public works/water and sewer dept. could probably answer some of your questions. I know city of Beaumont is dealing with cracked water mains from soil contraction. In other words it might be beyond the units control.
Thanks TDCJ hand, that may very well be true, but the CO's comments are controlable. They say that the CO's are right in there with the offenders in the heat, so if they are, you know they care about how hot i is and whether there is water available.

shesfab
06-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Thats good as far as distance but i thought they were also experiencing the staffing issues since they also deal with the drillers there too. hopefully it all works out....

This move just proves that TDCJ is full of BS. They said the move was due to staff shortages rather than the water...the only difference between Connally and McConnell seems to be that McConnell has no water issues. Other than that, they are short of staff too.

I have so many questions now, but I'll probably have to wait until I hear from my husband to know anything else.

satxgirl72
06-26-2012, 06:50 PM
so noone in seg....then that's good news for me....

luvinhim24/7
06-26-2012, 07:33 PM
This move just proves that TDCJ is full of BS. They said the move was due to staff shortages rather than the water...the only difference between Connally and McConnell seems to be that McConnell has no water issues. Other than that, they are short of staff too.

I have so many questions now, but I'll probably have to wait until I hear from my husband to know anything else.

That may not be his final destination.

luvinhim24/7
06-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Talked to him about 930 last night and they were told that the last chain was leaving this morning. He said in his dorm, in his pod there were about 90 men and is down to 16. I guess they will be moving to the other side of the unit. Looks like I'm gonna get to see him this weekend. Hoping this is true

luvinhim24/7
06-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm sooooo glad this week is almost over. Hubby is still there and my 2 day special visit approved! Road trip! Missing him like crazy!

heretilltheend
06-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Safe trip and glad it worked out!! Enjoy the visit!

montysmom
06-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Talked to him about 930 last night and they were told that the last chain was leaving this morning. He said in his dorm, in his pod there were about 90 men and is down to 16. I guess they will be moving to the other side of the unit. Looks like I'm gonna get to see him this weekend. Hoping this is true
Call before you go:thumbsup:

satxgirl72
06-28-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm sooooo glad this week is almost over. Hubby is still there and my 2 day special visit approved! Road trip! Missing him like crazy!

that's awesome! have a safe trip! enjoy!:thumbsup:

luvinhim24/7
06-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Call before you go:thumbsup:

Don't worry, I will. I always call Friday evening about 5 "just to make sure". LOL. He always calls late the Friday night before I come so I'm doubly reassured that he's still there.

mine-2010
09-30-2012, 02:08 AM
hello everyone. (: i was wondering if you have heard about the water issue again. My bf just called me and told me that the water wasnt running again. and they told them that the were going to fix it by tuesday.

satxgirl72
10-01-2012, 06:08 AM
hmmm i was just there friday morning.....he didn't say anything to me about it..unless he forgot.

*EM-n-FM*
10-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Yea babe called me saturday said they had them racked up and he was able to get out real quick and tell me abut them not having water.....yesterday when he called he said that they had turned the water back on around 1 am but wasnt sure how long would last?? Let me know if yall hear anything else please...oh yea he is in 4 building