View Full Version : Does Of Us Ladies Own Their Own Business In New York??? What Do You Do???

chrispro
05-10-2004, 12:53 PM
any of us ladies own our own business??? how did you start?

does anyone sell real estate??

momofvma
05-10-2004, 02:16 PM
any of us ladies own our own business??? how did you start?

does anyone sell real estate??
I run my own business out of my home. I am doing it very part time right now because I haven't had the time to put into it but what I do is sign people up to a buyers club like Sam's or Costos I am a member too and I all of my cleaning products, vitamins, beauty stuff from the buyers club then for a job I sign others up who have requested the information, which I like because I don't have to hound anyone or cold call, I hate that. But so far I enjoy it and I love the products so I would be a customer if I didn't do it as a job.

Gina
http://momofvma.internetmoms.net

oknyc
05-10-2004, 03:08 PM
antique dealer,but if he remains at sing sing i want to open a coffee shop close to tarytown or ossining.

chrispro
05-10-2004, 03:45 PM
that is great.

Dre'sbaby
05-21-2004, 06:11 PM
I have a sewing business that I run out of my home on a part time basis. I recently made costumes for seventy children for a dance recital, and forty dresses for a fashion show. I am hoping to make this my full time business within the next few years.

nasty_boo
08-10-2004, 08:07 PM
i do web and graphic design and i get to work from home YAY :p

Anthony'sWife
08-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Thats great ladies I am in the process of starting a t-shirt business, Like a one of a kind with what ever graphic or design on it!

Ronnie
08-11-2004, 05:11 AM
I run a few businesses out of my own. My friends say that I am a jack of all trades. I am a tax professional during tax season, I write business plans for companies, I help nonprofits get established in Georgia and file their 501(c)(3) applications for them, I do some mail order sales to various prisons and some paralegal services.

WHHEW!! Just thinking about that list has me tired; plus I work a real job and I am in grad school too.

Anthony'sWife
08-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Well Nuro's wife u are definitely a jack of all trades! In addition to my t-shirt business me and my husband would like to start up a mail order business specically designed for inmates and there families but I must admit I dont know the first thing about it and I need some serious help!

Ban5354
08-11-2004, 10:17 PM
I don't own my own business yet, but plan to start one out of my home very soon. Just doing some investigating first.

JAM29
08-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Thats great ladies I am in the process of starting a t-shirt business, Like a one of a kind with what ever graphic or design on it!
are you looking at doing the screenprinting yourself and if you are i have an idea for the one of a kind shirts. you can also pm me.

MAJAMES02
08-24-2004, 01:18 PM
I RUN A LODGE IN LAKE GEORGE NEW YORK. JUST OPENED THIS YEAR.

Manzanita
08-24-2004, 07:46 PM
:thumbsup: that is so COOL!!!