View Full Version : Need Help ASAP -- How to get cheaper calls from Bartow County Jail

BerryBad
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Well my girl has finally been transferred from Ohio to GA. Ohio gave her 7 months time served so she only had to do 5 months here.. That's the good news. The bad news. It cost me 14.75$ per 15 minutes of phone calls !!! That is totally crazy. I have tried GlobalTel and Offendersconnect but neither host services for the Bartow County Jail. Please help find a cheaper method of payment so I can talk with my girl more often.

Scotties_Girl21
05-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I know thru global tell link there's a trick if you set the area code for your phone as the area code for the prison it cuts down majorly on the price. Most plans will let you change your number to this area code no problem hope this helps. If this isn't an option for you there's others like conscallhome or Google voice you can Google "cheap prison calls" and lots if options will pop up. Hope you find some answers!

SimplyMe123
05-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Hi there... these things vary so much between states and facilities. I moved your thread to the Georgia forum so you can get the best information. Good luck!

laneyb
05-05-2012, 03:02 PM
I know nothing about the fee structure, but Bartow County Jail uses Paytel for pre-paid call.

Good Luck!

rkb5721
05-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Hey, if you go to paytel.com it tells you everything you need to know. I have been using them for awhile and they aren't to bad. Local calls average about 3.25 for 15 min and long distance averages about 5,50 for 15 min. Good luck I hope this helps.