View Full Version : Scheduling visits at Twin Towers

PBslilsister
05-04-2012, 04:37 PM
I saw on line that you are supposedly able to schedule a visit on line now. I registered but every single date I put in said nothing available. Has anyone tried this?? They just can't make anything easy for people to visit....:angry:

MrsCetina
05-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Edit: i just looked at the lasd website. Thats a trip that you can schedule visits at the towers now.. I always got up at 5am and waited in line outside until they opened. :blah:

halebop
05-06-2012, 09:30 PM
I used to sit out there at 4am to get up in the 1st or 2nd group. Wonder if the online schedulung will make it more or less fair...it was SO early to go but I had control / choice to do it that way to be sure I'd get in. Online might be more luck?

THEWIFE02
06-03-2012, 11:22 PM
what time and days are visiting? ? what times do ya recommend me to get there

THEWIFE02
06-06-2012, 12:08 PM
if it open at 930 am or 10am u all was really out there at 4am what did ya do all that time waiting

PBslilsister
06-29-2012, 11:38 PM
When I was there, they told me the reason I couldn't schedule a visit was because he's on the third floor. Otherwise, scheduling a visit is the way to go.

THEWIFE02
07-05-2012, 06:11 PM
I recommended schedule visits online. no waiting in line and u go in. and process. the time of your appointment

SPHarborArea
09-13-2012, 05:28 AM
I saw on line that you are supposedly able to schedule a visit on line now. I registered but every single date I put in said nothing available. Has anyone tried this?? They just can't make anything easy for people to visit....:angry: I had a similar problem where I was unable to change the visiting date. (The box that the date is in was outlined and shaded in red) I sent several e-mails to the Helpdesk-lVVS-Public@lasd.org. I ended up sending my user ID and password so they could log on to my account. Well come to find out there was a restriction that had been placed on the whole module that my boyfriend was in.They were unaware of. You have to remember this is new to everyone. My e-mails were answered within 15 mins. It seems like its a big hassle but anyone that has visited at MCJ knows that the 3 to 4 hour long wait to visit was a nightmare. Never no parking. This change is long over due. I do know that if you are visiting someone in high power at MCJ. Regardless of what it says on the LASD website, they will not take any walk ups. You must register and schedule your visit on line

foreverlost78
09-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Does anyone have the link to sign up for visitation?

Chiebins
09-30-2012, 12:49 PM
https://visit.lasd.org/app

foreverlost78
10-06-2012, 10:57 AM
i set up the visit online however it says to bring the slip with you my printer isnt working grrr!! can i just bring my id # it gave me and confirmation for visit???

Chiebins
10-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Lately, you haven't needed to even check in. I wrote down my confirmation when I went on Tuesday and it wasn't needed. Always bring it just in case though. - They have asked me for it twice out of the 5-6 times I've gone within the past 2 months.

You have posts saying your boys at MCJ though, they've always needed the actual paper from me there.

foreverlost78
10-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Do you know if they charge for the parking?

Chiebins
10-06-2012, 01:55 PM
$8 for garage parking.