View Full Version : A kite from inside,"Casselblanc"

kintml2u
05-06-2004, 04:15 PM
I received a letter from Tammy today for those who remember her!

She asked me to pass along some things....

She said "quite a few people from PTO" had wrote her when she arrived at her first location. She feels horrible that she did not write any of them back. Please let them know this and apologize for me.

She has definitely had a hard time with the transition to prison life. Bryan wasn't a bad place at all-quite nice actually she just had one of those unique situations where everything just kept going wrong. You know one of those days when you "get up on the wrong side of the bed". She had 3 1/2 weeks of those days!

She is doing much better at FMC Carswell these days. She says the staff here are really great, they treat you like a person and not a prisoner.

My mail is surprisongly abundant considering how bad I am at writing people back. This is only the second letter I wrote since I've been locked up.
Plus, all her stuff is still at Bryan so for those who have written her...she does not have addresses!

So please, please, please let everyone know that I am OK and that I am sorry for not writing back...

And thank everyone for their caring and concern...

She added a "PS"....I thought I'd share! I know myself I have trouble with this...lol
But for those who have sent her letters and cards...it's quite difficult to figure out who is who! She is use to the "screen names" here on PTO...so if anyone else writes her again, if you could note your screen name it might help her out!

Our Tammy...is doing OK now!

cjjack
05-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Glad to hear she is doing better. I will drop her a card in the mail at Carswell.