View Full Version : Jpay at Segovia Texas Prison Unit

Ytisgirl
03-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Does the Segovia unit have jpay?

kierstin1976
03-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Yes, but sometimes they are slow giving them out.

Ytisgirl
03-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Ok good. Thank you

Vic'sone&only
05-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Are inmates realease from Segovia or do they go to Huntsville? What is the procedure? Are they taken to Huntsville and then to the bus station. And if you want to pick up the inmate how does that work? :confused:
Any help is needed. Thank you

asmom
05-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Are inmates realease from Segovia or do they go to Huntsville? What is the procedure? Are they taken to Huntsville and then to the bus station. And if you want to pick up the inmate how does that work? :confused:
Any help is needed. Thank you
I'm sorry no one has answered your concerns. I don't have all the answers but I'll try to share what I know.
Segovia does not release our LOs. I don't know where our LOs will be taken to be released but someone mentioned the wall unit in huntsville to be one of the options. You can find the information (date and location) of the release on the inmate locator website. I don't know how soon the information will be posted, I would check it everyday... You can go pick up your LO at the release unit, you should be able to call the unit to ask info on where the release takes place. If you cannot pick up, your LO will be taken to the bus station and given a ticket to the home destination. Good luck and congrats on the soon homecoming.