View Full Version : St Tammany Parish Jail -Son DOC Inmate

timeout2964
03-03-2012, 09:20 PM
my son has a release date of 2/2013 he's in the parish jail which there is nothing there to earn him any extra credit. They started a class called Faith Challenge and someone mailed him info on Search for the Truth is this self help info or can he actually get some credit for this . We have tried to get him in work release which they say he's being processed (he's been getting process for a yr now) and he has tried to become a trustee no luck with that. Would like to know if anyone knows if there is anything else pre-release these guys will go through

missgipsy
03-07-2012, 12:02 AM
if it was a violent offence he cant get on work release. but thats all i really know about that. i havnt heard about any programs in there to get out earlier either

LifeTraveler
03-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Sadly there's not much to offer in a parish jail.

timeout2964
03-09-2012, 09:14 PM
He finally made it to work release today !!!!!!! Now looking for ANY info, once he gets settled in is there any extra credit they can get while in work release, visitation, I don't know when I will be able to talk to him. I was able to bring him clothes and give him a hug!!!!!! Now working on him getting him a job