View Full Version : Good News!

Willssweetie
05-03-2004, 03:16 PM
After one year, three weeks and two days Will was finally moved to Jackson Dx. :thumbsup: I just recieved the letter today that Will had mailed off Friday letting me know the good news. I'm so relieved Will is out of that hell hole called Bibb County Jail. Guess it won't be long now and we will know his TPM. :dance: :dance:

lovesaron
05-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Congratulations on the news!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

spyda
05-03-2004, 04:42 PM
That's grrreat news! :D CONGRATS!!

Jennifer_04
05-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Alright congrats!! Looks like a few of us have had our guys moved this week....Georgia must be on a roll lol! Let's hope they keep that system moving!

strongernow
05-03-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm glad to hear he finally got transfered :)
Isn't it such a relief to finally see a step forward?

I wonder if we will start to see more transfers and paroles/releases with the last discovery of "misplaced" and lost files by the board/GDC???

lilivoryangel
05-03-2004, 07:05 PM
This is good news! My husband was in Bibb for over a year and then went to Jackson adnd you are right...........it is a hell hole!

Not to be negative, but just to let you know, my husband has been in a year and 4 months and we still don't have a grid sheet and TPM, so it can take a while.........just keep praying!

Willssweetie
05-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Just curious lilivoryangel but how long of a sentence did your husband recieve?

Kebela1
05-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Congrats. on the good news! Don't hold your breath on the TPM though. My son moved from the county jail to the prison on August 7th of last year and still doesn't have a TPM. The parole board called me asking me a bunch of questions for the first time last week. They have to verify information and it could still be along time before they decide on a TPM. I pray for you and your family that you don't have to wait for one as long as we have.

beckylee
05-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Congratulations! When my son was finally transferred to Jackson, it was a huge relief to know things were progressing. He went to Jackson Feb 5 and was sent to Walker April 4 (or something close to that). They can't really get started on this period of their life without that first movement to Jackson. I am happy for you!
Jerry's Mom