View Full Version : Louisiana Support Weekend Extraordinaire

Shine0749
02-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Hello ladies! If you have loved ones incarcerated in East Louisiana or if they are incarcerated elsewhere but you live in the East Louisiana area, please private message me so I can discuss with you an awesome opportunity for fellowship and a weekend that encourages you to relax, relate, and release! Loved ones can be a spouse, parent, child, sibling, any other relative, or close friend. Many of us say we need support groups, well this is the perfect opportunity to meet with a diverse group of women with similar experiences. We all have one thing in common, we're hurting and we need healing. Thank you in advance to all that read this message and take heed to it. Be blessed! :):):)

Shine0749
02-26-2012, 10:37 AM
I no longer see the option to edit the post. I posted it before I read the sticky about "inviting", sorry for the mistake. I definitely don't want to be in violation of any rules. Go to this website for further information, http://kairosla.org/. I only asked for the personal message so that I can send a brochure to interested individuals. Again, thanks for your time and consideration.

Shine0749
10-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Ladies, I need you to read this message and take this retreat into serious consideration. It has changed my life and I would be remiss if I didn't share it with everyone that I can to possibly help change theirs!!!