View Full Version : Arapahoe county

Colorado friend
02-19-2012, 10:47 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to check how much money an inmate has on their books. I was reading other states forums and a lady posted that she was able to see that her boyfriend had way more onhis account then she ever gave him. rut roh! he's in trouble!

I am NOT sending my friend money. Learned my lesson after the first time. BUT I am curious if he is telling the truth. He says no one writes to him (except his mom) and that he has nothing on his books. I do still talk to him but even as friends I will not put up with lies.

nancyginnm
02-20-2012, 06:39 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to check how much money an inmate has on their books. I was reading other states forums and a lady posted that she was able to see that her boyfriend had way more onhis account then she ever gave him. rut roh! he's in trouble!

I am NOT sending my friend money. Learned my lesson after the first time. BUT I am curious if he is telling the truth. He says no one writes to him (except his mom) and that he has nothing on his books. I do still talk to him but even as friends I will not put up with lies.

I'm not sure about the county jails but I know in the DOC there is no way of knowing. My husband sends me his monthly spending, calls, etc. Not becasue I don't trust him or want to know who he is calling, but so that I can see how much we spend (A LOT) every month on the phone! Maybe you can just ask him to send you his statements?

nineironninja
02-20-2012, 07:00 PM
nope, there's no way to tell.