View Full Version : Hearing examiner

keyakeya03
02-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Only info i have found out that the hearing examiner is preparing the file. I know he will not get a grid sheet, just a date... So im waiting on what's going to happen next. Also i was told that the tpm is set by the hearing examiner and then the board decide the release date. So confusing, so if anyone has any info, please post ur statements. Thanks so much...

MYLILSECRET
02-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Only info i have found out that the hearing examiner is preparing the file. I know he will not get a grid sheet, just a date... So im waiting on what's going to happen next. Also i was told that the tpm is set by the hearing examiner and then the board decide the release date. So confusing, so if anyone has any info, please post ur statements. Thanks so much...

What are you asking? Why wouldnt he be grided every inmate is grided...are u saying he wont get a new grid sheet? And you seem to already have it correct the H.E does set the TPM recommendation but the board approves it and then it goes back to the H.E for a release date

keyakeya03
02-16-2012, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=MYLILSECRET;6607463]What are you asking? Why wouldnt he be grided every inmate is grided...are u saying he wont get a new grid sheet? And you seem to already have it correct the H.E does set the TPM recommendation but the board approves it and then it goes back to the H.E for a release date[/Q

sorry for the misunderstanding in the post, im trying to find out how long does it take for the hearing examiner to prepare the file, cause the parole investigator told him he will not get a grid cause any time an inmate has 2 yr or under he or she will not get a grid sheet but a tpm date or max out and i was also told by a counselor that info as well

MYLILSECRET
02-17-2012, 05:27 AM
[quote=MYLILSECRET;6607463]What are you asking? Why wouldnt he be grided every inmate is grided...are u saying he wont get a new grid sheet? And you seem to already have it correct the H.E does set the TPM recommendation but the board approves it and then it goes back to the H.E for a release date[/Q

sorry for the misunderstanding in the post, im trying to find out how long does it take for the hearing examiner to prepare the file, cause the parole investigator told him he will not get a grid cause any time an inmate has 2 yr or under he or she will not get a grid sheet but a tpm date or max out and i was also told by a counselor that info as well

I dont know why they said that because EVERY one receives a grid at processing thats what diagnostics is there for....he's under 2 years so he should receive a TPM at or near his 3rd and since his time is so short that may actually be the only TPM he gets, which means they can start processing him for release and it takes about 3 months for them to do

keyakeya03
02-17-2012, 07:22 AM
[quote=keyakeya03;6608309]

I dont know why they said that because EVERY one receives a grid at processing thats what diagnostics is there for....he's under 2 years so he should receive a TPM at or near his 3rd and since his time is so short that may actually be the only TPM he gets, which means they can start processing him for release and it takes about 3 months for them to do

we at the 6 weeks since they started reviewing his case, no decision has been made. i dont understand y the decision has reach been yet. he completed all the classes, still no tpm yet. when i talk to his counselor sometime inmates can be release without a tpm.

secret, is that possible to happen, could they be in the process of releasing him since he completed all classes re-entry and M4C, and his prison behavior is good, he in for probation violation with a 2 yr sentence they revoke the remaining sentence he had left. thank u for any info

babydoll113
02-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Keep in mind that anything is possible when dealing with GDC or P&P, so this is just my guess after dealing with the system the last 6 years. If his probation is revoked, then he will serve the remainder of his original sentence. If you don't know his max out date, ur man should know when his original sentence ends.

MYLILSECRET
02-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Keep in mind that anything is possible when dealing with GDC or P&P, so this is just my guess after dealing with the system the last 6 years. If his probation is revoked, then he will serve the remainder of his original sentence. If you don't know his max out date, ur man should know when his original sentence ends.

Im sorry but this is DEFINITELY NOT true...You do not have to serve the rest of your sentence just for a revoke this is not true...Some people do depending on new crime severity, time remaining, judge, and prior behavior but there is no blanket that all or even most revokes serve the remainder

and his max out is on the GDC website

concern29
03-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I sure hope so because my husband has a revoke and right now it just a waiting game for us. I pray he doesnt do the remaining sentence on the orginal charge because it will hold him in prison a way lot longer than what we could expect base on his new charges.

concern29
03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
I dont agree with this either and the pardons and parole told me it doesnt matter either and I fell what mylesecret has to say.